Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

He has Hrithik’s eyes!

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged

He has Hrithik's eyes!

Proud mamu Zayed Khan on how he's no longer the baby in his family

Now that Hrithik and Susanne Roshan have made Zayed Khan a maamu all over again, he's wondering when he stopped being the baby of the family. "First my son Zidaan in January, now Hrithik and Susanne's baby… Damn, I'm done being the baby of the family!" mock-complains Zayed, who's on the threshold of a career burst with three big films, Apoorva Lakhia's Mission Istanbul, Subhash Ghai's Yuvraj and Tony's Blue.

"First (his son) Zidaan, who has brought me so much luck and now Hrithik-Susanne's new kid…. He's so cute. He has Hrithik's blue-green eyes. I think the child will look more like Hrithik than Susanne. I'm so happy to see a new generation of kids coming up in our family. Hopefully, there will be more actors coming from the Khan family."

Zayed is now taken up and in with Zidaan. "Every morning, I play for 45 minutes with Zidaan. It's my way of connecting with God. It braces me to face the day. Zidaan has changed the course of my life and career. Just look at the films I was doing earlier and the line-up now. I guess patience pays. I've learnt the hard way that waiting for the right role is much better than doing the wrong films. I'm going to be 29 in two months. About time I found my bearings in life."

Recently, when a website printed his birth date wrong, Zayed was flooded with best wishes.

"It was embarrassing because my birthday is on July 5. Though if you ask me, I was born on the day my son was born. Now I think my next birth is going to be when Mission Istanbul releases."

After preparing for big stunts in Mission Istanbul, Zayed is now coaching for deep-sea diving for Blue, where he shares the oceanic expanse with Akshay Kumar and Lara Dutta. Says Zayed,  "I'm swimming with the sharks in Blue. I've been training in deep-sea diving during the past few weeks and I'm having a ball. I've always been a water baby. I was thrown into the water at age two. Ever since, I've been trying to swim against the tide!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HardRockRaima36waterlily_126

MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thank god for that. I was rly disappointed when I heard Hrehaan has suzanne's eyes.
joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hrithik does not have "blue-green" eyes...His eyes are hazel (brown around the pupils, green towards the rim)...Seriously, why do desis call anything that is not brown as blue or green...Green eyes are not the same as blue, and hazel is most certainly different from both green and blue...

Anyway, Hrithik does have piercing eyes, and his son must be a right looker if he has the same eyes (given he hasn't inherited Susanne's facial featuresTongue)...

Edited by joie de vivre - 04 May 2008 at 3:45am
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged
YES!! Soo good to hear that their second son has Hrithik's eyes, cuz he has worlds most beautiful eyes...I can look for hours into his eyes and just melt in them Embarrassed I really hope their son has also other Hrithik's features
preity.ness Senior Member
preity.ness
preity.ness

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
h is best
colling IF-Dazzler
colling
colling

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
good luck to zayed for his future projects! Tongue
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-