Harry Potter
Harry Potter

OTP on HBO!!!

vrits Senior Member
vrits
vrits

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged

HI EVERY1Smile

i hv good news- harry potter and the order of the pheonix will air on HBO just like the first three movies!!! Clap i think this is so great!!!Dancing

OOTP to premiere on HBO in June The HBO schedule for Order of the Phoenix is now online, and the fifth film in the Potter series is set to begin in high-definition on June 22nd at 9 PM !! The Making Of special, which originally aired back in November, will start airing again on the June 19th.Clap

am surely gonna watch it but i bet many ofu hv the DVD....just wanted 2 share itWink

tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
its gaes away Cry i iwsh dey wud hurry up Embarrassed but still thnxxxxx aa lllooott 4 d info Embarrassed Embarrassed
Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Lol i'd definitely watch that! :p Though i've seen it twice already :p I like your sig, vrits, btw. Embarrassed
kritijj Goldie
kritijj
kritijj

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
tat's gr8 news, will surely watch it! thx Clap
devil shreya Groupbie
devil shreya
devil shreya

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged

every body including you have the cd of otp !!! what happened to that cd of mine which i gave u !! nyways i have another dvd which has a much much better print of otp with the other four too !!!!hehehehehehe!!!

whatever i will watch hbo also!!!

Edited by devil shreya - 05 May 2008 at 5:45am
vrits Senior Member
vrits
vrits

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil shreya

every body including you have the cd of otp !!! what happened to that cd of mine which i gave u !! nyways i have another dvd which has a much much better print of otp with the other four too !!!!hehehehehehe!!!

whatever i will watch hbo also!!!

i want it !!! u rough!!!  u kept it all 2 yrself!! i will kill u now seriously!Angry

vrits Senior Member
vrits
vrits

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Lol i'd definitely watch that! :p Though i've seen it twice already :p I like your sig, vrits, btw. Embarrassed

thank uEmbarrassed...yrs isent bad either but i dont like bipasha muchSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index