India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

where prem stands out?

sidrah_88 Newbie
sidrah_88
sidrah_88

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
What I love about Prem and the jodi is the fact that it is in its preliminary stages only and the bond dat dey have developed is so overwhelming....ClapEmbarrassed 
At this point in most other serials, there wud have been girl-boy fiting, a hit and a miss(physicalLOL), gurl playin pricey, blah blah and prolly luv to follow. Bt u noe where prem stands out??Embarrassed It is the authority wid which he has been dealing wid heer rite from day 1!
The way he holds her, the way he looks at her, the way he clings..everythin..has so muh authority comin wid it..remember da oda day he was lyke "do katorey lana----saaf karkey"..even dat delivery had so muh authority as if he already owns her..and den wen he randomly holds her..doesnot let go of her coz he wants to tok to her...it doesnt evn luk lyke as if dey have just met..it looks lyke as if he has all the right n da world on her..remember wen he wants to confess and heer wanted to run away..and den again in thursday's episode...dere is an element of dat "ownin-bit" if u guys get wht i am tryn to say in prem....

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
U just stole the words out of my mouth Tongue

The best scene which depicted this authority was no doubt the scene where he asks her to get 2 bowls and spoons and that too clean...Lol LOL

I mean the way he said it to Heer...I was like woowwww this man is so amazing..Lol...He changes his expressions so suddenly..There is this connection even though then havent met much or they havent even confessed their love Big smile
aradana Senior Member
aradana
aradana

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I didnt like him in the first instance but he was outstanding in the last weeks epi's. He is much better than heer in acting.
-Cupcake- IF-Rockerz
-Cupcake-
-Cupcake-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I always get goosebumps when i see Prem treating Heer with so much authority LOL Embarrassed its very sweet and if you guys noticed even Heer ws surprised when Prem told her to get 2 bowls and cleans ones LOL
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I so very agree with you!
The scene where he asks her to bring two spoons,and cleaned onesLOL;tht showed so much right of his on her!Embarrassed
Well,tht shows tht Prem believes tht Heer's made for him,and he's the one who has right over her!!Embarrassed
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yea i saw the same thing--the authority he feels over her--shows that he knows there is a connection btwn them, and it also makes his character look a lot stronger--otherwise he seems as if he wud do anything his family tells him 2. But instead Prem has shown that he knows how to get what he wants.

Sidra
Asha004 IF-Rockerz
Asha004
Asha004

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Me like it!!I think it's very hawt!! LOL Embarrassed EmbarrassedI mean.technically he has all the right over her anyways...as she's his Heer...and even w/out him knowing it,her name is Heer,there has 2 be some sort of connection!! Clap

Harshad and Additi r doing fab jobs portraying their characters....it gives me goosebumps and chills down my spine...like the sequence in Thursday's epi...the romantic dream sequence on "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam"....that gave me serious goosebumps...it was burning up my tv to where smoke started coming out of it!! LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top