Chat Clubs

   

*_*Pyar Ki Duniya*Premeer w/Randomness*_* (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 172

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125148

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

No ways...sallu...he's mine...y don't u guys fight over Prem!!! Big smile

who is fighting over prem lolz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*_*Pyar Ki Duniya*Premeer w/Randomness*_* (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Joined: 29 January 2008

Posts: 7217

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

so ur already over him?? LOL Wink

i m not talking abt prem frm kzk i m takling abt prem in kis desh...

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Joined: 29 December 2007

Posts: 9588

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by Himanivineet

hehe
i know i know I m the best i'm the best
u soooooooo sweet

that's y we're BFF's...but so is Tasha!!!!!!!Big smileWink

hehe yup you are right

hey how is Sanju yaar ?
now again am gonna laugh very badly..i can't forget that day hehe

@ tessa: i already told priya u can have him..hehe..u can keep him to..i dont need him anymore..are u happy now?Big smile

Sanju is awesome....and ur sanju?????LOLLOL...can't forget that day either!!LOL

Me too that day was best lolz

yeah he is fine too..slepping right now..lolz.LOLLOL

LOL I bet my sanju is sleeping too!!Wink

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Joined: 29 December 2007

Posts: 9588

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tasha.rox

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

so ur already over him?? LOL Wink

i m not talking abt prem frm kzk i m takling abt prem in kis desh...

ohhLOLI thought u were talking about Preet!!!!!!Wink

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Joined: 21 October 2006

Posts: 27082

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
oh man prem is mine guyz n preet n harman

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125148

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by ::Prem$_Priya::

Originally posted by Himanivineet

hehe
i know i know I m the best i'm the best
u soooooooo sweet

that's y we're BFF's...but so is Tasha!!!!!!!Big smileWink

hehe yup you are right

hey how is Sanju yaar ?
now again am gonna laugh very badly..i can't forget that day hehe

@ tessa: i already told priya u can have him..hehe..u can keep him to..i dont need him anymore..are u happy now?Big smile

Sanju is awesome....and ur sanju?????LOLLOL...can't forget that day either!!LOL

Me too that day was best lolz

yeah he is fine too..slepping right now..lolz.LOLLOL

LOL I bet my sanju is sleeping too!!Wink

lolz

yeah i think she is sleeping right ..coz..bhut raat hogi hai naa

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006

Posts: 125148

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sallu_lover

oh man prem is mine guyz n preet n harman

choose 1 guy

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Joined: 21 October 2006

Posts: 27082

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
i cant choose one yarr i want all of them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Spammers Ki Duniya # 5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

reya. 1194 18639 18 November 2009 at 9:02am
By -AviatoR-
#spammers ke duniya# INVITE ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

BilliCat. 1188 18082 11 September 2009 at 3:34pm
By lalona
Pyaar Ki Duniyaa:Premeer w/Randomness # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

-SalShah4eva- 911 12080 27 August 2008 at 5:52pm
By halima006
Pyaar Ki Duniyaa:Premeer w/Randomness #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

-Jwalamukhi- 1217 16487 27 June 2008 at 12:43am
By DesiChocolate
*_*Pyar Ki Duniya*Premeer w/Randomness#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

atop 1239 17464 19 May 2008 at 12:20am
By Naughty_n_nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.