India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Armaan and Riddhima love scene

fashion diva-92 Senior Member
fashion diva-92
fashion diva-92

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
hey u guys so i decided that instead of writing an entire fanfiction,i will just write a romantic scene between AR- becuase in the end thats all we really want! =]

Scene: Armaan and Riddhima are still fighting and all of riddhima's tricks to bring old armaan back have flopped! It is Angies birthday party and all are enjoying ! armaan and riddhima are in their own world and sad! Riddhima is lookin beautiful in a red dress and armaan has a black suit on! both are looking gorgeous!

They are all dancing on the dance floor and the DJ says to play the game where couples dance and they have to rotate their partners every 30 seconds! armaan dances with angie and ridhhima dances with atul- rahul muskaan and all other couples dance together aswell. after rotating all the way armaan and riddhima end up together! they start to dance and remeber the salsa dance, dandiya, lonavla dance, and their last party dance! riddhima feels sad and leaves and goes into a room upstairs. Armaan follows her. they come face to face in a room . she says to him that she cant handle this anymore! she says that she still loves him alot and she cant resist not being with him, not talking to him, not hugging him and kissing him. Armaan starts crying and oes and hugs ridz. he said why did u take so long! he says i love you with all my heart too. they confess to each other and kiss each other! they promise each other they will never fight again and will tell everyone aout thier love at the hospital the next day. they are both happy now and feel the pasion of love. they decide to spend the night together! they do and go to the hospital the next day and confess about their love infront of everyone! at first everyone is on shock and later acept our very loved AR!

-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
awwww..that was so cute..i liked the idea of just a luv scene..thats a very passionate scene..lol..very nicely written Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top