Kuchh Is Tara

Kanya feeling worse than Ranbir did

zaramalik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I have a feeling ranbir is kinda going over the limits like i hated chunnu in the beginning cuz kanya was with him n then the touchy touch like ranbir so got affended but... ranbir like look at the poses he was doing to take the pix with archita and then when he told kan n chunnu to pose they did like a cute pose like we can c how bad ran wants kan becuz juss a while a go he'll freak if a gurl looked/touched him now..??? anyways all im tryin to say is i think kanya is suffering more than ranbir becuz chunnu is also with archita oo she's soo hot like wht is ranbir had a friend (girl) that saw chunnu n said yea ranbir tell me his phone num,ber he's sooo hot in front of kanya rannu will freak so im just saying we (forum members) dont see wht rannu's dooing (becuz we luv him too much) but we c every lil thing kanya does we're so obsessed !!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆
i guess ur 50% rite 😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Well i agree with u 55 % coz..u can't see...how kanya behave to Rannu
zaramalik99 thumbnail
i saw how kanya behaved with rannu thats y i mean wht i said 60% it was'nt all fair like kan was HORRIBLE WITH RAN and now ran wants her sooooo bad he's doing anything
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i sorta agree
buh wat hurt me was that she made ranbir cry..
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What you sow is what you reap. kanya desreves it. Besides at this point i don't know if she is feeling jealous about Archie being with Ranbir or if its coz Chunnu lusting after Archie. Plus Ranbir hasn't gone overdone it yet. It takes drastic measure to get Kanya to notice Ranbir.

Plus Ranbir hasn't made Kanya cry or hurt her like she did him.

Maybe if she felt at least 20% of jealousy coz of Rannu then maybe but she's showing more jealousy on the Chunnu front than anything
zaramalik99 thumbnail
i agree she deserves it but if she new that ranbir planned this n then she'll b like well i feel 100000000 times worse than yu shes sensitive but by all means she deserves it
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I completely totally disagree!! Ranbir had it so much worse. He had NO ONE to side with him. felt lonely ina starnge place where the only person who could help him (Kanya) abandoned him completely. She rarely paid him any attention except when making fun of him. Come on guys think about the night after holi?? when she gave him the cold shoulder listening to Chunnu's poems. Telling Rannu he could never be like Chunnu. then throwing pasta at him, and hugging/ kissing his opponent. SHE DESERVES SO MUCH MORE THAN what they showed so far
Beside it looks like the only reason she is suffering is because all of a sudden her BEST FRIEND Chunnu is not paying tons of attention to her.
zaramalik99 thumbnail
lol calm down 😆 i agree 100% with yu all im tryin to say if rannus plan is wrkin and he REALLY wnat kan becuz if he didnt y would he even b touchin another gurl u no honestly i cried when kanya made rannu cry i spazzed at her i gave my mom a lecture on how kan shud learn sumthin frm ranbir she deserves my foot until she doesnt learn how much rannu is worth and how much she is and there's no competition i wont even think abt forgiving her she was to do A LOT i agree she deserves it
Zohra.A thumbnail
u guys i was one of the people zara lectured to about kanya......it seemed like she was fighting for her life....that's how bad she ment it