Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

India-Forums

apus latest interview on aaj tak (Page 3)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
well i was absent for whole day from forum as it being sunday i was being my own maid..... LOL and i come and see everyone had field day with interview....
first of all u guys r welcome.....after all i love to give my bhootni friends happiness.... Big smile
now lets come to interview.....
he looked happy relaxed and was smiling ....good

he may cut his hair ........super good
he never said anything about future projects ...bad

he is being parrot about his interview s from past 9 months....Confused

he keep changing his stories in every interview ....which gets hi s audience and fans confused......
i am really interested and tempted to ask ss may be....ke did she do bunjee jumping or not......LOL
in one interview he says........she chickened out
in second he says she could not do as her churas were bothering her....i had no clue ss kept chur a on 4 years after marrigeConfused
now in latest interview ss has actually don e the jumping .....well apu please be consistent dear....bhootnis have really good memory...they cant be fooledWink,,,,,,,please speak truth.....Embarrassed
he liks to do patang baji supercool and he likes to do cycling ...good
but friends why di dhe say ss was hsi fav heroine a s the question was more bollywood star......Confused
i personally feel apu needs to re write his interview..strategy.....as audience now can give interview on his behalf.......LOL

Edited by sami01 - 04 May 2008 at 11:24pm

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

well i was absent for whole day from forum as it being sunday i was being my own maid..... LOL and i come and see everyone had field day with interview....
first of all u guys r welcome.....after all i love to give my bhootni friends happiness.... Big smile

he keep changing his stories in every interview ....which gets hi s audience and fans confused......
i am really interested and tempted to ask ss may be....ke did she do bunjee jumping or not......LOL
in second he says she could not do as her churas were bothering her....i had no clue ss kept chur a on 4 years after marrigeConfused
now in latest interview ss has actually don e the jumping .....well apu please be consistent dear....bhootnis have really good memory...they cant be fooledWink,,,,,,,please speak truth.....Embarrassed
but friends why di dhe say ss was hsi fav heroine a s the question was more bollywood star......Confused
i personally feel apu needs to re write his interview..strategy.....as audience now can give interview on his behalf.......LOL

LOLLOLLOL Awsome sammy !! seriously he is a parrot abt his awesome date in Newzealand !! Sab Jagah Vahi Baat !! I hope he spode more abt his  future  projects and his role in RKB more precicely !!
But I really hope he will cut his haier now badly needed !!!Confused
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by india05

Originally posted by sami01

LOLLOLLOL Awsome sammy !! seriously he is a parrot abt his awesome date in Newzealand !! Sab Jagah Vahi Baat !! I hope he spode more abt his  future  projects and his role in RKB more precicely !!
But I really hope he will cut his haier now badly needed !!!Confused
yes shanti i wish he spoke of future too.ya and agree about hair cutEmbarrassed

Edited by sami01 - 05 May 2008 at 8:59am
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mich09

Thanks so much Sam for the interview.  However,  by now I have memorised Apu's interviews  especially  his talks about bungee jumping that I think I can give interveiws on his behalfLOLLOLLOL   From December onwards, remember in Bol Baby Bol, he keeps talking about bungee jumping.     In Dec/Jan interivew he said that his pefect date is on a Goa beach  and now he says like the one he recently did with his friends and SS in New Zealand bungee jumping !! Confused However, This time the focus was on skydiving  and thankfully defiinitely elaborately explained.  

Well Apu dear, every time you give an interview, we rush to see/read it .   Every word from you, action from you gets us glued .   Please talk about the new things in your life, like your stint with Shava Shava experience and your role in RKB or any other future projects in the pipe line.

Also looking forward to the haircut and our dashing Apu back !!

Mich

that was very well said Michelle .... i sure am tired of the same things like jumping and newzealand ... indeed he should now talk about something new. Looks like he wants to conveniently stop his life in those vacation days.

And tell me something Apu, really ur fav actress beside Kajol is SS. O lord girls, i thought he would have better choice .... please give me a break. ConfusedConfusedConfused

But i am soooo eagerly waiting for his sophisticated look, now that he has said he is feeling uneasy with this hair ... o god, please give Apu a great haircut.

Go to top