Patni Mistresses and Everybody else - 2 - Page 72

Posted: 15 years ago
hey don't u guys for get about me cause I'm coming with u lot but what am I to him anyway?πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 😳

Originally posted by wande

hey don't u guys for get about me cause I'm coming with u lot but what am I to him anyway?πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 😳

i have no idea,,but can u believe they put me in the timepass listπŸ˜†im still waitin to be upgraded so join me hun.....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ify101

i have no idea,,but can u believe they put me in the timepass listπŸ˜†im still waitin to be upgraded so join me hun.....πŸ˜ƒ

Hellowwwwwwwww...you are the one who wanted to be there!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by panache

Come with us YAS..or Deepu and Me can come to london and we can have a mini shopping trip with the towel shopping thrown in! πŸ˜‰

ooooooooh......towel shopping in London for pati dev. How exciting!!!😍😍😍 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hello sauts, just dropping in to to remind you all, that I still love Shabbo. πŸ˜ƒ
yas....don't worry...we all love him!! πŸ˜† Even though he is being duffer rite now! 😑 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by panache

yas....don't worry...we all love him!! πŸ˜† Even though he is being duffer rite now! 😑 πŸ˜†

Exactly...no matter what he does...i just can;t stop loving himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...
It is just because of him that i am visiting this forum after 2 days. Cant keep away from him. 😳

Girls, you should see Shabbo in KZK as Omi 😍😍😍 He looks sooo scumptious...his entry in KZK was wow..race drive..😳 

They are showing the old epis of KZK in UK..and he made an entry in on Tuesday episode. My lil sis was like is that 'Milind'? He looks nice here.

meri bhai must have used his famous blue bike in that race 😍 😍 😍