Patni Mistresses and Everybody else - 2 - Page 55

Posted: 15 years ago
See ya Sangs!! Don't fall off the bike...Achche se pakad ke baithna... I meant bike ko... 😉

Originally posted by milindkidewani

See ya Sangs!! Don't fall off the bike...Achche se pakad ke baithna... I meant bike ko... 😉

Don't worry i had the best ride......😃 and you know our pati does not like to talk about his bike......so, we just talked about other stuff other than his bike....😉😆

Chalo. I'm joining this thread too. Hows my bro-in-law doing everyone??? 😆 😆 😳
Originally posted by panache

Don't worry i had the best ride......😃 and you know our pati does not like to talk about his bike......so, we just talked about other stuff other than his bike....😉😆

So talked about his supposed girlfriend Panchi Bora 😳,,,what di my bro told that she is SWEET GIRL.😳

Originally posted by panache

o.k..ladies..i am going out with my patidev....see you all later!! 😉

Update ur FFs and leave for Lambhi ride with my Bhai.😳

Originally posted by meteora_smt

Chalo. I'm joining this thread too. Hows my bro-in-law doing everyone??? 😆 😆 😳

You bro - in - law is fine....he is with me today....we had the best time ever..he was sad that he had to go....😳 Poor guy! couldn't leave me at all!!😉😆

Originally posted by sum2005

So talked about his supposed girlfriend Panchi Bora 😳,,,what di my bro told that she is SWEET GIRL.😳

Arre...my pati couldn't take his eyes off of me...😳 but he did on the side mention that the gal!!😆

Originally posted by sum2005

Update ur FFs and leave for Lambhi ride with my Bhai.😳

Will update...writing it now!😳

Wooh my bro dint take his eyes off you so where did u both land as i am sure my bro dint ride the bike with starring at you,,,so pan did some make-up blunder so went like american biker getup. Now i got it my Bhai was thinking of Sweet Gal and her simplicity 😳 Edited by sum2005 - 15 years ago
Sang, u so early back from your little date? I must say it was very short. 😛 Edited by dipsyworld - 15 years ago