India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

feel bad for prabhjot (Page 2)

xanthimmortal Senior Member
xanthimmortal
xanthimmortal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I think all of us has to agree she is deserving but don't be sad for her, she is a true roadie,she can take it with her head held high and the she is voted out cause everyone is so afraid of her winning,it proves that she is heck of a threat.Also she got her bike n the way she went with her dignity n grt performance is grt. Clap She deserves respect not feeling bad so guys buck up n be happy that she is truly grt roadie n everything. SmileI am happy got to see a true roadie.

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_aish

I think prabjoht deserved to win. She was very strong and dignified from day 1 and she did well in almost every task. Clap
I completely agree with u rvd2009 that they should change the format.They want politics for trp. I don't understand why they don't focus much on immunity task.Raghu always put some twist and always strong roadie eliminate.I don't know how cum ashu and nihal reach till top 2 if they are not performing well Ouch.

I think the twists Raghu Brings actually try 2 bring the strongest roadie.. Bringing back prabjhot giving a fair chance to eliminated roadies and the roadies in the game, giving the person the chance 2 vote oud who proved himself in the charisma.. Its the roadies who try getting the strong one out and vote according 2 thier frndshp rather then the game!Embarrassed

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged

I think prabjoht deserved to win. She was very strong and dignified from day 1 and she did well in almost every task. Clap
I completely agree with u rvd2009 that they should change the format.They want politics for trp. I don't understand why they don't focus much on immunity task.Raghu always put some twist and always strong roadie eliminate.I don't know how cum ashu and nihal reach till top 2 if they are not performing well Ouch.

i have always believed that on this show, there is no fair, unfair!

everything is a part of the show, tasks, politics, everything!

But this is pathetic. Of the current lot only Ankita is a roadie material but she will be kicked out soon only because of politics!

Politics is good cuz otherwise the show will become just like any other adventure show like those on AXN .

But this is the limit, it seems as if theyr hell bent on kicking out the good ones and keeping the ones whov dun practically nothing in the show till now!

Now is the time when Roadies mgt Raghu, Ranvijay or any other concerned person whould think that the deserving ones reach the top!

If Ankita leaves, i quit Ouch

mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i really think prabs deserved to win cause she carried herself very well.
she nn anki were the onlii ones who performed n then prabs should hav won cause she was here asnt in the game more than anki
i was really shocked
ashu is in the game onlii cause of politics n i hope u all agreee to this
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by slash

the biggest mistake of her was she was always open about her thoughts .. now thts a good thing in real life but not in roadies .. when she came back .. insted of breaking the group she should have joined ashu , nihaal and sonel .   cos then it would hve been possible to vote out nihaal .. s asu and sonel have a strong bond .. also at later stages she would have been able to vote out ashu as   prab-sunel bond was better than ashu-sunel

I feel ashu-sonel bond was stronger.. Bec if u remember for the deciding vote on who should get to vote out, sonel voted for ashu!Embarrassed

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

i have always believed that on this show, there is no fair, unfair!

everything is a part of the show, tasks, politics, everything!

But this is pathetic. Of the current lot only Ankita is a roadie material but she will be kicked out soon only because of politics!

Agreed.. And dat is the worst part!Ouch

Politics is good cuz otherwise the show will become just like any other adventure show like those on AXN .

But this is the limit, it seems as if theyr hell bent on kicking out the good ones and keeping the ones whov dun practically nothing in the show till now!

I think dats been happening since dis whole group thing was formed..Ouch And its getting irrtataing!!

Now is the time when Roadies mgt Raghu, Ranvijay or any other concerned person whould think that the deserving ones reach the top!

If Ankita leaves, i quit Ouch

Trust me i said the same thing dat if ayaz leaves, im done wid the show but i cudnt keep myself apart from the show..Even watched ayaz's elimiantion..Cry

Go to top