Next week: Jiya called Appu to meet @ RAD

Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Yeah we need help crazy daisy!!!

Normally this would be spamming but right now we are in urgent need of you LOL

Its about may 1st episode

Jiya calls appu and she talks and his expressions are like he has seen a ghost LOL

Tell us Tell us Tell us what was discussed between them

What did jiya say!! I need to know!!!!Cry

Please please please Cry

Originally posted by crazy daisy

darling, jiya and appu didnt have much of a convo....jiya called up appu, and she struck teh ghungroos, its like the code word that its mystery dancer calling, hearing the sound of the ghungroo appu goes shocked and silent, then making a heavier voice jiya says tomorrow evening at RAD and keeps teh phone.
so basically she called up appu to ask him to come to RAD to meet her, his mystery dancer.......this week will definitely be interesting

Big smile 

Edited by Shariefah - 04 May 2008 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_softy

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
firstly, sha u almost got me an heart attack when i got ur pm and i kept dreading what is it..............u r 10 times more crazier than myself. LOL LOL

darling, jiya and appu didnt have much of a convo....jiya called up appu, and she struck teh ghungroos, its like the code word that its mystery dancer calling, hearing the sound of the ghungroo appu goes shocked and silent, then making a heavier voice jiya says tomorrow evening at RAD and keeps teh phone.
so basically she called up appu to ask him to come to RAD to meet her, his mystery dancer.......this week will definitely be interesting
Big smile
Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Haylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaawwwww
this will be so exciting to watch
i dont hope barkha or anyone else comes between

I would love to appu to find out it is jiya Embarrassed

thanks crazy daisy
and nahh...tumsa paagal koyee ho nahi sakta LOL
daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
pata nahin yaar,
barkha always drops in when she is least expected......she has a knack of spoiling things for appu and jiya Ouch .............but lets hope that this time its an exception or else i have to go and lock her up in the store room!! Smile Wink

hey i also thought i ws the craziest, but after meeting u i guess i got competition!! Tongue LOL LOL
Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

pata nahin yaar,
barkha always drops in when she is least expected......she has a knack of spoiling things for appu and jiya Ouch

.............but lets hope that this time its an exception or else i have to go and lock her up in the store room!! Smile Wink

but this time it is in her own interest na if appu finds out. she thinks when appu knows that the dreamgirl is dabboo jiya he will feel ashamed of loving such a girl and will go to barkha. lets pray this will not happend

i think when appu and barkha meet in the hallway he is on his way to meet his dreamgirl no? thats why he has this strange glance on his faceLOL

hey i also thought i ws the craziest, but after meeting u i guess i got competition!! Tongue LOL LOL

ahhahaah omg u really want me as ur competitor. but u should know that winning is impossibleLOL.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top