Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF-Sacha Pyaar Milege pt. 1 -6 upd. on p3 (Page 3)

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
that was awesome countinue soon Clap

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:22am | IP Logged
awesome job! Big smile
koolkid234 Newbie
koolkid234
koolkid234

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
(Setting: Singh mansion. The mandir in the house. Sindoora is seen talking to Guruji)

Sindoora: Guruji muje buht dar lagrey vo Amar aur Divya dono ko yaad agay uske pichle janam ke bare me. Tume please muje bathow muje kya karna hay.

Guruji: Sindoora. Me apko muduth nay karsekthe. Me tumse bhis saal pehle kaha. Tume hare ghar main ek malik janam hoga. Jaise apki mrithu ka kaaran hoga. Ab vo waqt jay tume humesha dar ta, wo waqt agay. Ab tum kuch nay kar paugi.

Sindoora: Guruji esa muth kaye. Kuch to kar sukthow me.

Guruji: Jo din apki paas baki abhi baki hay tum puri se jio. Kush ho. Dusri se muduth karo. Shanti je jio.

(Guruji then left. Chandra then entered.)

Chandra: Di kya hua? Aap buht pareshan lagray.)

Sindoora: Amar aur Divya ka pichle janam yaad agay. Ab hum vo dono ko marna hi hoga. Varna vo dono mujhe mar denge. Chandra, Amar aur Divya ko patha lagaye.

Chandra: Teek hay di. (She picked up her cell phone and called her goons) Ha. Vo Amar and Divya ko patha lagaye.

Goon: Teek hay madam. Kul vo dono ko patha humare paas hoga.

Chandra: Thank you. (She then hung up the phone) Kaam hogya di. Kul hume vo dono ki bare me putha hoga.

Sindoora: Good.

(The scene goes to the police station. Amar, Divya, and the Man are outside.)

Divya: Amar. Hum yaha kya kare? DJ yaha milenge nay.

Amar: Mujhe patha hay. Lekhen yaha Yadav ko milenge. Aur shayad vo hume mudhut kar sukthe.

(The three of them go inside the station and sit down.)

Officer: Ji. Kya me aap theno ko madath kar sukthow.

Amar: Ha. Yaha ek Inspector Yadav hay?

Officer: Ji ha. Aap ka nam buthaye.

Amar: Um. Sagar Pratap Singh. Aur ye mera patni Vidya Sagar Pratap Singh. Bholo buht zuroori hay.

Officer: Teek hay. (He left the room and came back with Inspector Yadav.)

Yadav: Sagar! Vidya! Tum dono laut aye. Tum bolo hum tume kese muduth kar sukthe.

Amar: Yadav. Muje DJ ke patha zuroor he.

(Yadav looked through his files and found DJ's address and gave it to them. Amar and Divya took the address and the two of them left.)

Amar: Kul hum DJ ko lehne jayenge.

[:)] [:)] [:)] [:)] [:)]

Here you go. This is part 5. Tell me what you think!

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
awesome update! Big smile
koolkid234 Newbie
koolkid234
koolkid234

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
(Setting: Outside. Divya, Amar, and the Man are outside trying to find DJ's house.)

Divya: Amar! Hum DJ ki ghar kaha doonde. Yaha sab ghar eki dikthe. Uski address kya he?

Amar: Kethe 250 Keligor Ct., Delhi. Bhai apko malum he ye ghar kaha hay.

Man: Mujhe pata nay Amar. (His phone rang and he answered it.) Ha teek he. Amar, Divya meri office me kuch zaroori kam aya mujhe jana hoga. Tum dono ghar doond paugi na?

Divya: Ha. Ha, bilkul. Aap jasakte.

Man: Teek he. Teek he abhi 1:30 he. Teek 4:00 tum dono mera ghar puchjow teek he.

Amar: Ha teek he. Chalo Divyaji. (The two of them left)

(Amar and Divya are walking down the street. They are unaware that two goons have seen them.)

Goon #1: Bhai kya bhaat. Dekho item kithni khoobsurat hai. Ekhdam kadak hai. Beauty! Chale?

Goon #2: Ha chalthe. Lekin vo larka ge uski saath he baari hata-kata dekthe. Usko tho janna hi hoga. Phir uska phesa lenge. Chale.

(The two goons start to follow Amar and Divya. Amar and Divya are unaware. One of the goons takes a bamboo stick and hits Amar in the back. Amar starts to bleed from his lip and hand.)

Amar: AAAHHH!!!

Divya: AMAR!

(The goons grab Divya by the arm and start to pull her away while she is trying to fight back. The goons start to run away with her.)

Amar: DIVYAJI!!!

Divya: AMAR!!!

(Amar runs after them at full speed. Trying to catch up to them. Amar catches them. But before he could fight back Goon #1 puts a knife to Divya's throat.)

Amar: DIVYAJI!!

Divya: AMAR!! Uhm! (Goon #2 puts him hand over Divya's mouth.)

Goon #2: Oh Hero! Paisa de varna heroine murjaygi.

Divya: AMAR!!

Amar: Mera paas jitne bhi phese hay me apko dhene kaylie thayar hoon. Lekin sabse phele tum Divyaji ko chordo. (Amar pulled out his wallet and took out the 5,000 rupees the man had given him.) Lo paise.

(Goon #1 nods to Goon #2 and he goes forward to take the money. Right before he takes the money Amar with all his strength kicked him hard in the face. He fell back and landed on Goon #1 who let go of Divya but accidentally cut her arm. The two goons got up started to run away.)

Divya: Amar! She ran to him. (Amar held her tight. Amar saw the cut in her arm and ran after the goons. He caught up to them and started beating them up.)

Amar: Larki ko utaynge? Lo sale! (He kicked them both hard)

Goon #1 and #2: AAAAHHHH!1

Amar: Paise chori karege? KAMINE, KUTHE, SUER, GADHE, KUTHE KI BACHA, SALE, MARJOW SALE!!!!!! (Amar hit, kicked, punched, and slammed everywhere. He pinned them both up to a wall.)

Amar: Ub soon. Agar hum tum dono kabhi Divyaji ko ya kisi larki ko esa karne dekhe, to me tum dono ko jaan se marthungi! Samje!! (Amar patted there cheeks) Yaad rakna. Aab jow!! (The two goons left with their bloody bodies. Divya ran up and hugged Amar tightly and Amar hugged her back.)

Divya: Thanks Amar! Thanks so much.

Amar: Ek sawal pucho? Kya vo sale Samrat ese kabhi karthe?

(Divya laughed.)

Divya: Are! Aapko chot lagay! Chalo hum hospital jathe.

Amar: Jab hum saath duniya me koy bhi takath muje marnesakthi. Chalo!

(The tum of them walk to the hospital. With Divya leaning on Amar's shoulder and the two of them hand in hand. When they get to the hospital, Amar spots someone.)

Amar: Divyaji! Vo dekho! (Amar point to a man.)

Divya: Kya hay? (Divya looks in the direction he is pointing she sees DJ.)

Amar and Divya: DJ!

(DJ turns around.)

DJ: Kya he? (He looks at Amar and Divya and stops still.)

(Amar and Divya walk up to him.)

DJ: SAGAR! VIDYA! Are meina to socha Sindoora ne tum dono ko kuthum kardiya? Ek second, ek second, ek second! Let me guess, tume dono ek dubare janam lekar, wapas aaya, ab tum dono pichle janam ki bhare mein yaad agay, aur ab tum Sindoora ko katham karne ayeho!

Divya: Bilkul! Aap ko kese malum?

DJ: Me Karan Arjun aur Karz buht bhar dekha. Ab buthow DJ aap keliye kya karsakthey?

Amar: DJ, hum Sindoora ki statement phir se lehne hoga. Vo tape jo humne banaya vo tape ab chalney re.

DJ: Teek he. Lekin statement kaise lenge?

Amar and Divya: Ek rasthe hay!

Well guys here is Part 6 sorry i haven't updating in a while I've had a lot of homework and projects to do. So anyways, I basically have no idea what to right for the next update. If you could be so kind as to give me some ideas, I would be very greatful! Please give me your feedback! Smile Smile Smile

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
awesome job! no worries take your time! Big smile

Go to top