Rahul..kya tere dill main hain!!

priyankat thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Members!!!

Do u guys think that Rahul will be upset to know that KK left..or will be happy!!

I cant wait for the next episode!! I think even if KK's mom is fake..(it might be)..she did one good thing..made kk leave the house...that way Rahul might miss her and realise that it is KK who he loves!!

So my next question will be..
Rahul..Kya tere dill main hain?Edited by priyankat - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think kk will be back in the next episode...when she knows abt fake mama from aman... 😊

this might cause a huge rift between rahul-naina when rahul knows abt this whole mama drama 😉
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well ofcourse he will be a lil surprised, nd i think a lil upset too....
as we just saw him already havin a feeling like he's losing sumfin...

nd wait a minute she is his fake mum??? r u guys srsly sayin dat or just makin a guess??Edited by desi_punjaban90 - 16 years ago
annadle thumbnail
I do not think she is a fake mom, because she knows to much about her to be a fake mom. But I pretty sure Ekta would not have just make some lady KK mom. SO, it is a suspence. Well I do think Rahul will miss kk or he might have some problem with his project after kk left.
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also think that it is KK's fake mom sent by Naina and KK will definately be back to Punj house in next weeks epi's and it will be Aman who will find out the truth. Can't wait to see Naina and Rahul fight.
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: booosi

i think kk will be back in the next episode...when she knows abt fake mama from aman... 😊

this might cause a huge rift between rahul-naina when rahul knows abt this whole mama drama 😉

If that mom is fake den dis is definitely wat is goin 2 happen... and d doctor waz soo weird... the doctor who came to check kakoon's so cald mom... he waz doin something while talkin 2 kakoon... shudnt he b concentrating on his conversation... coz he is talkin abt something soo serious... I too cant wait for the nxt episode... I am sure rahul is goin 2 miss kakoon and he mght evn c kakoon everywr... like he will star dreaming abt her... and he will ask to himself... "yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai... main kakoon ko ithna yaad kyon kar raha hoon etc etc... " aise kayi kayi sawaal utteenge rahul ke dil mein...
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desi_punjaban90

well ofcourse he will be a lil surprised, nd i think a lil upset too....
as we just saw him already havin a feeling like he's losing sumfin...

nd wait a minute she is his fake mum??? r u guys srsly sayin dat or just makin a guess??

Its jst a guess... Looks like she is fake... more dan dat I felt dat the doctor is fake... for the reasons I jst said in my previous reply...
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it will b total fun 2 watch nxt epi...

if she is KK mom den also no prob. as rahul started 2 miss KK.....but if she is fake 1... n send by naina a double treat as naina n rahul will fight n rahul will go 2 KK...
-farah- thumbnail
I think he wil be a little dissapointed that KK has left. But when KK finds out about the fake mum, she will surely go back, well we live in hope
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there was a portfolio of actors given to aman. i think when aman wil see that either kk's mom or that doctor might be an actor and aman will come to know the truth. and i m sure rahul will miss kk specially in the project .may be this project might not get successful and rahul gets angry with naina