Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF : Tudwa Pyar: FINAL WORDS pg14 (Page 5)

Anjali_18 Newbie
Anjali_18
Anjali_18

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i have 3 words for u
loved the intro Clap Wink
   plz continue Big smile

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Note from suganain: I love all my readers so here is a sneek peek promo dedicated to dilkeroshni (Sara)
who plays Dr. Sara Naz Shah in this fan-fiction.Big smilexoxoxoxo

Promo:

A beautiful girl with the same prominent nose feature on her face, enters Dr. Sara's office with a 100 watt smile on her face.  And looks like she just won a million dollars.  Her hair has bouncy curls that was bouncing as she was running into the room!

Dr. Sara Naz Shah runs to her lil sister …… Kanya! & gives her the world's biggest hug: O my gosh!  My nani ben.  I was just thinking of you.

K: O my gosh Di… I passed the Physician's Assistant Exam.  I'm going to be in here working…. And I had the most delicious lunch.  Wait a minute (she puts her hands on her hips) Y were you thinking of me?

DS worried expressionDisapprove:Unhappy Your test results come in today.

Edited by suganain - 06 May 2008 at 5:19pm
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
sounds good..yaar i luv ur ff olready..lol
plz write da next part soon.!!
dilkeroshni Goldie
dilkeroshni
dilkeroshni

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Cry results.. they crying face has me a bit worried... she's in remission... right so did she collapse again =[ i loved it i read the first part but i will go back and leave u a long comment on it =]
darkness4ever Senior Member
darkness4ever
darkness4ever

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
nice promo.. but update the actual part fast.. Wink
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
yep nice promo!!!!!!!! Smile
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
nani ben... i have to say the promo has gripped me...
post the next update soon
suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Note from me (suganain): This is a long update... but not spicy like my last one, but I promise the next one will be. 

And if anyone still wants to be in the fan-fic, YOU CAN!.  Just read the first post for more details.!

Part 2: Sister Sister

We see a woman in a Maroon BMW convertible pull up to a big building.  She is a very career type woman who loves kids.  She drives up to the front of the building and comes out with high heels a business skirt & long dangling earrings her nose is the prominent feature on her face, that twiches when she is excited. She walks up to the vale dude.

Dr. Sara (DS): Here's the keys, and please do not scratch it… I just bought Brandy yesterday.

Vale: Brandy?

DS: Because it is Brandy flavored car.

Vale: Ok….

Dr. Sara walks into her Shah Sister Building.  The hospital is known for it's Cancer Research.  It also has other floors for regular outpatients.  The building has 20 floors. The top 5 floors are only for Cancer Patients.  The hospital is owned by the Shah sisters. Sunaina and Kanya are board directors with Sara.  But Sara is the only Doctor.  There are other people who work with Sara.

Sara walks in the elevator and pushes the button to floor 15.

DS thinking w/ worried expressionErmm: D*mn!  I hope the reports came out good for nani ben….  

Sara walks out and heads to her office. She sits down on her chair and decides to calls her PA to get the details on the report.  She is extremely nervous but knows she has to find out sooner or later. She picks up the phone to dial but before she can she hears a knock on the door.

DS: come in.

A beautiful girl with the same prominent nose feature on her face, enters Dr. Sara's office with a 100 watt smile on her face.  And looks like she just won a million dollars.  Her hair has bouncy curls that was bouncing as she was running into the room!

Dr. Sara Naz Shah runs to her lil sister …… Kanya! & gives her the world's biggest hug: O my gosh!  My nani ben.  I was just thinking of you.

K: O my gosh Baji!… I passed the Physician's Assistant Exam.  I'm going to be in here working…. And I had the most delicious lunch.  Wait a minute (she puts her hands on her hips) Y were you thinking of me?

DS worried expression: Your results come in today.

K's smile turns into a 90 watt smile: Hey Baji! Don't worry!  If something is wrong.  Then I will meet mom in heaven.

DS hits K's back: Don't you ever say that! 

K: I'm not going anywhere… I don't know why you get all scared I have been on remission for 3 years.  This is just a routine thing I do every year.

DS: I know but I'm still worried.

Someone Knocks on the door.

DS: Come in.

Nurse: Mam, Ms. Kashish Sara Shah's test results are in.

DS gulps: Give them to me.

20 minutes before

Over by a famous Queen's Masjid called "Masjid New York" in NY, NY. A girl with a head scarf over her head is praying very intently.  He eyes the moist prominent feature, that is dropping watery tears from her eyes. It's none other than…

Sunaina: Hey Allah, I have not come to you for many years.  My faith in is you has gone because not only have you taken my mother from me but, the love of my life betrayed me.  Faith is Love & Love is Faith.  My sister's results are coming today, and although both of them don't know that I have come here…… I ask you don't take away the last thing that is keeping me alive today.  I'm my sister's strength today…. Maybe that's why I don't get soo freaked out like Sara does… because one of us has to be strong….

She reads the namaz and does a prayer… Although because Sunaina has not been to a masjid awhile she forgets and just looks and follows what the other women are doing.

Back At the hospital

Dr. Sara takes the report and opens it.  When Sunaina walks in as well.  She snatches the report and reads it. DS is very annoyed by Nain's behavior.

DS: Sunaina Ali Shah!  Y did u grab that…

Naina: It's Kash's reports right? (she opens it and reads it) It is perfectly fine!  I don't know why you get soooo freaked out Sara!  Anyways I'm not letting this idiot nani ben of mine go that easily (she smiles) Naina calls Kanya Kash a shortened version of Kashish

K relieved face: Uh.. yea.. I knew I would be totally fine….

All three girls go into a bear hug.

K: Nain, I passed the Physicians Assistant Exam.. and..

Naina: You better have or I would totally beat you up!  Because if you didn't you would put me in shame.

DS annoyed & mad: Wat! S*it are you always talking Naina!  Y aren't you friendly towards your……..

N: Calm Down Sara! Jeez…. Ms. Over Protective Sister… I was just joking..  Calm the nerves. (she hugs Kanya)

DS still annoyed: But, we should….

K: No… Baji.. Naina is right… we should celebrate this with our benefit concert today.  No party necessary!  I want to dance at the benefit concert.  Is that ok?

DS cautious tone: If that's what you want….

N excited: Alright, then we will need some important ppl their.  Who can we get?

DS: You know one of the Nanda brothers right? Can you get them here?

N: Sure, we can but… let's make sure Ranbir Nanda does not meet Kash.

DS & Kanya at the same time: Y?

N: Y…….. because the guy is a total flirt….. not that I'm saying Kash can't handle herself.  But he gets annoying.  He is a good friend.  But…..

K one eyebrow up: R u sure u don't have a crush on him?

N disgusted face: Eww…. No! I think he's a good guy but he is a total flirt.. just watch out is all I'm saying.

DS: I think our "Kash" is a big girl Naina.  She is only 2 minutes younger than you.

N comes to DS and says: Well she's only four minutes younger than you.

All three of them laugh

N: Omg! I have an idea!  How about I try to ask all the Nanda brothers to come?  I mean I can lure Ranbir with some bribe.  And make him bring his whole Nanda family.  I mean this might be exploiting them….. but It is to benefit Leukemia.

K: Great plan!  Can you do it?

N: Kash!  Your forgetting I'm Sunaina Ali Shah. A.k.a DJ SugaNain & Attorney!  I can lure Ranbir in many ways. Muhahaha!

How will Naina get the Nanda Brothers to come?

Will the girls fall in love?

Kanya finally meet Ranbir?

20 comments!!Big smileBig smile and promise I will update! You should be happy I'm updating this soon!

Go to top