Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF : Tudwa Pyar: FINAL WORDS pg14 (Page 3)

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilkeroshni

Originally posted by Multani90

I will be waiting for this, the character descriptions are awesome. Haha Queens, New York, I am from Brooklyn LOL

srsly?? i am in queens..

I was born in Brooklyn, NY and raised in Queens, NY for five years.  I live in Connecticut!

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@dilkeroshni- LOL yeah seriously. I have been living in Brooklyn for 15 years. I came to US at the age of two so yeah.

@ suganain-hehe yeah gotta love Brooklyn LOL
diya219 Senior Member
diya219
diya219

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
hey sounds interesting.start soon. Wink
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Sounds very intresting plz plz start fast fast!!!!!!!!!! Smile
suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Part 1: Introducing…

We enter the hottest club in Manhattan, NY.  Club SugaNain, we zoom in on the DJ platform.  People of ages 21-32 are grooving to the latest music.  You see a woman with a DJ SugaNain hat, black mini shorts and a tang top that says "Shake Your Tail feather."

W: Welcome Chicks & Chicos….. It's DJ SugaNain, keep dancing your tails off because the night is still young!

She turns her face & you see Sunaina Ali Shah a.k.a DJ SugaNain (DJS) known at the clubs.

DJS: All right everyone, Hold your hearts the sexy men on the dance floor.  Because you all know DJS, is not just any ordinary DJ.  I brought one of my closet friends all the way from Japan for a special performance.  Let's Raise the roof for Ayumi Hamasaki!

Ayumi comes on stage and starts to sing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3JVGI9ZT8HA

Everyone is dancing to the beat of the music.. DJS goes to the bar for a break.

DJS: One pomegranate tequila please.  Make it Dirty!

A man sitting next to her is: I like when my women want things dirty.

He turns around his slick sly grin on his face, eye-brow piercing & long slicky locks. It's none other than Ranbir Nanda.

DJS annoyed: Ranbir, I don't know why you even try to flirt with me…. You know it's not going to go anywhere…… And I mean ANYWHERE.

R: O comon, Nain… Y not lemme have some fun!

DJS takes a sip of her drink: Ummm….. how about not!  You know you are so not my type.  Just because your Mailka Nanda's son & part owner of Nanda Oil Company does not mean I will fall all over you like …. Seema, Tina, & Katrina.

R moves closer to Naina: R u sure sweetheart?  Because I think you are my type.  You are a DJ & I have seen you dance.

DJS moves closer to Ranbir 2 cm away from his lips: Sure…. I will have a relationship with you. (And then a second later Naina kicks him right where it hurts)

R in hell pain on the ground: D*mn! Girl!! You been drinking your 2% milk?!  What was that for?

DJS: U know I would never date any of you triplets.  The only reason I let you in here is because my business booms when ppl hear that one of the Nanda brothers are at Club SugaNain.  And you have always been a friend jerk! (Naina smiles and helps Ranbir up)

Ranbir smiles & gives Naina a friendly hug.

R: But, seriously Naina… I don't think any guy would date you…… You are like the woman version of Jackie Chan.  You should hang with my brother Akash.  He is a lot like you.

DJS: You know the only reason I'm friends with you is because I think your dirty mind is some sort of good in it. 

R sly smile: No, Ranbir Nanda is pure dirty….

DJS: I don't think soo.. or else when we had that business meeting in Goa… you would have taken me to the hotel room…. But, you didn't

R friendly smile: Well that's cause my business partner Aditya warned me that you are 10th degree black belt in karate.  O about business my mom wants me to be more proactive in the Oil company …. But my brother needs help in something.  Will you meet him?

DJS: If it's business, then I never say No.  Which brother is this? Eklavya?

R: No not "Don't touch me Nanda… I meant Akash, You might actually fall in love with him?

DJS questioningly: Y is that?

R: cause, lets just say you two have a lot in common.  But, please don't become my sister-in-law. (folds his hands together)

DJS: I'm not interested.  In any of you triplets.  Tell him to meet me at Water's Edge at 5:00pm tomorrow.  Cause I have to meet my sister Sara.

R's eyebrow goes up: You have a sister..

DJS nudges R warningly: U know I'm a triplet also…

R's eyebrow goes up again: Identical?

DJS annoyingly: No faternal!  And they are off limits… especially Kanya!

R: Y is she the hot sister! Hmmmmm…..

DJS worried thinks: Damn Naina, you talk too much!

DJS: Ranbir…….. just stick with Katrina…. Look their she is!  I gtg!  And please don't make this girl become pregnant (Katrina walks their way)

R whispers in Naina's ear: I never go that far!

DJS: That's why I said you don't have a "Dirty Mind"

The song ends and DJS goes back to the DJ table.

DJS: Well, Everyone that wraps the nite up!  Please give a round of applause to my girl Ayumi.  She will be at the Leukemia Benefit Show tomorrow at Shah Sister Hospital.  Where my sister Dr. Sara Naz Shah will be!  Please come and help spread the word!  It is 3:00am and I got to snooze! See you guys next Friday!  But, tomorrow DJ Cool will be here!  Mucho Love!! (Naina hugs Ayumi, and leaves)

Well what do you guys think?? 20 comments please!!!Big smile

Don't worry Kanya will be in it soon!

Edited by suganain - 08 May 2008 at 9:16pm
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!
LOVE DA intro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

.....!!!!!!!!!!

plz scontinue soon..
i'll be eagerly waitin!!!