Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Awesome part
But whats with the blackmailing
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz contine sooooooooon
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow kya part tha loved it plz pdate soon!
candy princess thumbnail
Yep that was awsome plz plz continue as soon as u get 20 comments !!!!!!!!!!!! 😊
simran1285 thumbnail
Argh when will RanKan meet 😡 , I am tired of imagining their meeting 😆 hurry up and write the next part so I can be at ease

Great story!! so sad Kannu has Leukemia my 5 year old nephew has had it since he was 2...such a terrible disease I tell you...but right now I can't feel bad for Kannu...must have something to do with the past few episodes 🤢
diya219 thumbnail
that was good.it's getting interesting.continue soon 😃 😃
candy princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran1285

Argh when will RanKan meet 😡 , I am tired of imagining their meeting 😆 hurry up and write the next part so I can be at ease

Great story!! so sad Kannu has Leukemia my 5 year old nephew has had it since he was 2...such a terrible disease I tell you...but right now I can't feel bad for Kannu...must have something to do with the past few episodes 🤢

Wait where does it says she has lukemia it said her results were perfect!!!!!!!!!! 😕 Edited by candy princess - 15 years ago
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: candy princess

Candy go back and read the story from the beginning she is in remission from Leukemia

dilkeroshni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am so laate... the one dedicated to me.. and i am so late 😭
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran1285

Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai!😉

Anyways want to let you all know this Story is dedicated to
Kacey Rose Mitchell a little girl I know who just passed away from Leukemia.
I actually just came back from her wake.  It was extremely hard for me she was like a sister to me.  She had the blanket (which she calls the "naina blanket") near here. 

God does some unknown things.  I don't understand at times.😭

More Information go to Kacey Rose website.

simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suganain

Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai!😉

Anyways want to let you all know this Story is dedicated to
Kacey Rose Mitchell a little girl I know who just passed away from Leukemia.
I actually just came back from her wake.  It was extremely hard for me she was like a sister to me.  She had the blanket (which she calls the "naina blanket") near here. 

God does some unknown things.  I don't understand at times.😭

More Information go to Kacey Rose website.

so sorry to hear about Kacey god rest her soul in peace, I would be devastated if something happend to my nephew...he is a doll, so far he is doing good, poor baby has had so many blood transfusions but he's still running around like any other 5 year old, they grow up so fast feels like just yesterday I was staying up all night with my cousin and her daughter trying to feed him every 2-3hours (he was born pre-mature)

Edited by simran1285 - 15 years ago