Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

A very special Inanimate Celebration! (Page 8)

sonalib Senior Member
sonalib
sonalib

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Gina, what a wish, and then again what an amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzing way to wish! Cant get better my lovely!

Swassssttttttttiiiiiiii, have a great day and the greatest of years ahead. I wish, I could , like Sona write you a dum da dum da dum song. But forgive the inability and consider it sung. afterall, the wish that goes out to you is warm, affectionate and sincere as it could possibly be. Hug

have a rocking day!

Sonali

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Ginziiiiiiieeeeeee poooooooooohhhhhhh! what a post!*wipes a tear from the eye* ooooooooohhhhh, what a brilliant job.

and well, pleej dont laugh my kkians, but i am a little full-hearted and teary-eyed now. i know even after the exodus, we have kept coming back to post, but somehow today to see us back on home-turf in strength to celebrate our swas' birthday and that too in full strength and that too as a sticky....i am feeling a little overwhelmed, no less. forgive me, but i ams the little the sentimentals!

but, its PAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY TIME!cos its my swas' birthday...and i cant find the words to convey my wishes adequately to my gem of a friend!

do u want a dum da dum da dum song?

its your day today dum da dum da dum
rock it hard my sweet dum da dum da dum
laugh and smile away dum da dum da dum
dance the night away dum da dum da dum
may your year be the very best
and your heart be full of joy and cheer
and your laugh remain the loudest
we wish you all things u hold dear

(to be sung to tune of original song and danced to accordingly)

luv ya baby
sona
Hug
Hug
Dancing
Dancing

P.S. It is a measure of my great love for u that i cheerfully and indulgently shall not bat an eyelid (and i think mehak will concur) if u dance with Locker A today . Your time starts now!

Edited by dmg2c - 04 May 2008 at 4:59am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Sona...loved your song...me too sings it alongs with you.
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
hemangi.......oh my darling hemangi...u know i will be travelling today, so wont be on kk...so got up early specially to wish swas...and what a post this ginzie pooooooooooh has come up with! oooooooooooooooh i am sooooo happy!
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Aaw...you won't be around today in the evening? we'll miss you yaar Hug. You got iffy/ash's PM right? And yes, it was so sweet of gina to post this.

Btw..travelling to where? And yes, the KK is making its presence felt in the "Still very very disappointed post" Smile

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 5:11am
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hemangi, have to go home and then go to the dentist's ...all in the middle of exams ! but teeth need to be looked at and dentist doesnt have time for hte next one month..i tell ya one should become a dentist! theirs is the life! i ams toh the only in the pains and in the eggjams!
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Oh dear...to the dentist. I know yaar, teeth related problems are the worst. And sitting in that chair is a real torture too. you have an exam on monday? All the best then. When are they getting over?
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
not before i die, apparently. well, i am getting over next week hopefully, if i can manage to give in all my papers as well.

Go to top