Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1
Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1

Rakhi’s new panga wid Kashmera

rosewood104 IF-Dazzler
rosewood104
rosewood104

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Kash blasts Rakhi over rehearsal drama

Kashmera Shah and Rakhi Sawant are embroiled in yet another controversy. Kashmera claims that Rakhi did not allow her to shoot her song for a show at Natraj studios despite having finished her own rehearsals.

On Friday, Kashmera was to shoot a song for Star One's serial 'Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah' at Natraj studios along with her dance troupe. Rakhi was there to shoot a song for a reality show for another channel.

"I saw Rakhi sitting and her back was facing me. I went up to say hello and catch up with her because we hadn't met in a long time. She had finished her rehearsal already," says Kashmera blasting Rakhi and adds, "There are two rehearsal halls, one on top and one below. The one on top is the premium one and I was supposed to use that one. Rakhi thinks she is a big film star and was sitting at a rehearsal hall at the top. My troupe and I got ready to dance and she said that we could not use the hall because she was still rehearsing, when she clearly had finished. She did not even let me use the hall below."

Kash further claims, "Rakhi did not want me to rehearse and even threatened the in charge at the studio saying that she would cancel all her bookings if he let me use either of the halls. I did not want to cause any business loss to the man so I left."

A visibly angry Kashmera continues, "So far I have been quiet about our fights and I have said sorry for nothing. Now, I am not going to keep quiet. Even during Nach Baliye, she was very rude and accusatory. She cannot digest anyone else's success; we all saw her behaviour when Aamir and Sanjeeda won."

So did she finish her rehearsals? "Oh yes, I am a better dancer than she is so I finished quickly."

Kashmera concludes by saying, "For all the fake publicity she garners through fake charity, she is very good at threatening small people."

cheers

resh

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index