Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Which Character are you in Kayamath? (Page 7)

sri_123 Newbie
sri_123
sri_123

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i identify myself more as prachii because i can go for any extent for my family and their happinesss but some wht like milind because i can resist my self if any one hurts me but when my patience level breaks then there would bee a 3 world war

-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Actually I cant identify with any of the characters. Confused Milind is the closest character i can identify with as all the rest are really very fictional.
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipsyworld

Actually I cant identify with any of the characters. Confused Milind is the closest character i can identify with as all the rest are really very fictional.

Are you serious deepu...i thought you would be a lil bit like Ayesha when she was at the begining...very practical about life...etc...etc...Embarrassed

-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panache

Originally posted by dipsyworld

Are you serious deepu...i thought you would be a lil bit like Ayesha when she was at the begining...very practical about life...etc...etc...Embarrassed

the thing is i didnt watch the earlier episodes of Ayesha. Only watched a few scenes...so really dont know how exactly she was.Confused But I am not a Prachi at all for sure.

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim02

Originally posted by jess.amit<3

Originally posted by kim02

Originally posted by tvfan1401

Hey I identify with current Ayesha...but I am smarter than her.....my plans never fail Wink

ritu ......saw your post after looooooooooooong time!Embarrassed and oh....... i  voted for  love your life......... shashaWink - Hey I was fighitng with Michians and giving them "Dhamkis" LOL

me too! i have no clue who this saasha is but imm voting continuously for him!LOL - Hey , Saasha is hotter than your ShabboWink, you got to see himWink

jessu........ Shasha(Chentan) is a  very close friend of ShabbirWink - Chetan, Shabbo and Akashdeep are such good friends that they give flying kisses to each other after winning awardsLOL....Shabbo got AD introduced to Ekta and BalajiEmbarrassed

Thanks.......I am also voting for Michi and M and P in their categories.........I hope our partnership gets all of them awardsLOL

Go to top