Which Character are you in Kayamath? - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Ayesha..prachi mix!! Hmmmm!!! Good to know!!! Gals...next time a scene comes on the screen i will ask you gals who you were at that point! 😳
I think I am more like Milind - hot headed and large hearted! I lose my temper at the drop of a hat (am more like a tigress then) but apologise profusely after that. Cant hold a grudge. Yes, I'm very passionate like him too. Like him I too value my family ties a lot and would do anything for them. I am a sentimental fool like him. I hate pretentions and secrets. I am honest to the point of fault and totally lack diplomacy.

One aspect I am totally not like him is mistrusting my spouse. I am too naive and trust everything my hubby says and does. He can never hope to get a dumber wife than me!

What did Milsi say about himself? He gives tension to others but also takes a lot of tension? Well, he just summed me up!

People either end up hating me or loving me. There is no in-between!    Edited by optimist - 15 years ago

Originally posted by optimist

I think I am more like Milind - hot headed and large hearted! I lose my temper at the drop of a hat (am more like a tigress then) but apologise profusely after that. Cant hold a grudge. Yes, I'm very passionate like him too. Like him I too value my family ties a lot and would do anything for them. I am a sentimental fool like him. I hate pretentions and secrets. I am honest to the point of fault and totally lack diplomacy.
One aspect I am totally not like him is mistrusting my spouse. I am too naive and trust everything my hubby says and does. He can never hope to get a dumber wife than me!

What did Milsi say about himself? He gives tension to others but also takes a lot of tension? Well, he just summed me up!

People either end up hating me or loving me. There is no in-between!   

Opti...you almost described me!!!😊😲

Edited by panache - 15 years ago
Originally posted by jess.amit<3

me too! i have no clue who this saasha is but imm voting continuously for him!😆

jessu........ Shasha(Chentan) is a  very close friend of Shabbir😉

Sangs, why the shocked look for trusting my spouse!

Originally posted by optimist

Sangs, why the shocked look for trusting my spouse!

i think that it accidently got in there...sorry......😳

Edited by panache - 15 years ago
i identify myself more as prachii because i can go for any extent for my family and their happinesss but some wht like milind because i can resist my self if any one hurts me but when my patience level breaks then there would bee a 3 world war
Actually I cant identify with any of the characters. 😕 Milind is the closest character i can identify with as all the rest are really very fictional.

Originally posted by dipsyworld

Actually I cant identify with any of the characters. 😕 Milind is the closest character i can identify with as all the rest are really very fictional.

Are you serious deepu...i thought you would be a lil bit like Ayesha when she was at the begining...very practical about life...etc...etc...😳

Originally posted by panache

Are you serious deepu...i thought you would be a lil bit like Ayesha when she was at the begining...very practical about life...etc...etc...😳

the thing is i didnt watch the earlier episodes of Ayesha. Only watched a few scenes...so really dont know how exactly she was.😕 But I am not a Prachi at all for sure.