Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

I do remember that day......... (Page 2)

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...well I do remember watching this interview thing on Zee that was called "The Making of Dulhan" and I also saw the promos. I was a serial freak back then and I watched every single serial there was Confused LOL LOL

Divya was looking really simple in white and I thought she was pretty. After the interview I saw the first episode, but surprisingly I didn't watch after that... I watched it again after a few days Confused I wonder why... Then it continued like that but I always knew what was going on Tongue

And then summer came and I went to Bangladesh. They were ahead of America so I got interested Big smile I still tuned in and out but I remember being super excited when Sagar's operation was going to happen Embarrassed Then I came back home and God knows when it started but I haven't missed an episode after that summer Embarrassed Embarrassed

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I was introduced to the show by my Mom. She said it was like a Cinderella story and I would enjoy it. She knows I like to write in my spare time and that Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty were my favorites along with Beauty and The Beast.

It turned out to be way better than Cinderella, as the storyline is far more in depth. Instead of a dragon or beast we had a mentally ill guy married to an illerate girl. Also they showed what happened when Cinderella aka Vidya enters the Singh Manison.

Orginally I started watching this show excited for the new and different concept that somehow reminded me of my childhood days. I could also relate to it because I too want to meet my Prince Charming. I skipped out on Surili phase as I had to be in college for most of that time. I liked how Vidya kept on striving to connect with Sagar despite all the oddS. I loved when Vidya learned to read and she told Sindoora off a few times finally! I liked the scene when Sagar finds his wedding photo and he grabs her arm and pulls her into the house, after she is unable to give an answer.
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Sahar cool topic!!ClapClap I remember that day too...It was Feb 28th .....Big smileBig smile

Ok the only reason I started watching this show....was because I love....and I love it very much....what do I love...I love REINCARNATIONS....

So I saw the promo in Feb about the reincarnation and A-D and I was like cool these characters look interesting and pretty soon I was hooked and I watched two years of epis...or whichever I could find in like 2 weeks......

And ofcourse I agree with all of your points as well....WinkWinkWink

But I love BMTD!! BMTD Rocks....!! Clap

Edited by mghurye - 04 May 2008 at 11:28pm
jasmine91 Newbie
jasmine91
jasmine91

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:11am | IP Logged
i have never been a big fan of seriels as i always thought they had the same saas-bahu storylines and i couldnt understand why my mum would sit there and watch them Smile

but one day i watched bmtd (when sagar was pagal) and i was like this is pretty good but i couldnt watch it regularly; then september this year i got completely addicted and have not missed a single episode since Big smile

and now because of me my whole family is also addicted to bmtd and dont miss it either; and my 6 year old sister is just about as mad as us about sharad lool
cricketlover Senior Member
cricketlover
cricketlover

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Nice post Clap
this is how I started watching Wink oops catching the story--
we dont have cable connection at home because no one at home watches TV I know its weird Stern Smile
we only watch cricket matches Big smile which come on DD so I never knew that there was a show called BMTD Ermm
I am a big fan of Akashdeep Blushingand joined this forum just for him and I came across this siggy wid SV and found the couple really cute Embarrassed
Then for the first time ever I visited this place, Approve it was during the rebirth of AD and watched most of the previous epis online and right now I am a big fan of SV/AD Hug Day Dreaming

Edited by cricketlover - 05 May 2008 at 9:37am
cricketlover Senior Member
cricketlover
cricketlover

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mghurye

Sahar cool topic!!ClapClap I remember that day too...It was Feb 28th .....Big smileBig smile

Ok the only reason I started watching this show....was because I love....and I love it very much....what do I love...I love REINCARNATIONS....

So I saw the promo in Feb about the reincarnation and A-D and I was like cool these characters look interesting and pretty soon I was hooked and I watched two years of epis...or whichever I could find in like 2 weeks......

And ofcourse I agree with all of your points as well....WinkWinkWink

But I love BMTD!! BMTD Rocks....!! Clap

I love reincarnations tooTongue

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
actually i saw a promo on zee muzic at my aunts house(cause i dont get zee muzic),it was promo where everyone thought that he will be all right but he doenst(when aniket knew the truth), i aks my friend what is this serial about cause i didnt watch any zee serials and i didnt had zee at this time, she told me he is ill.then i started to watch it and it become my favorite serial.dulhann now comes on ariana television so, i can watch every single episode(i read all updates, but unfortunately some links arent working anymore), i just love the sizzling chemistry of SD.my mum watches it too and my family but they dont like that vidya didnt defend herself. she always says, she has defend herself.
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by politicallyreal

Sahar man! Ur topics and posts are always such a
pleasure to read firstly!! Smile How do u come up with such good posts
seriously.. Tongue

Thanks....lol..... what can i say natural talent I guess..... hehe just joking.

Go to top