I do remember that day......... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Sahar cool topic!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I remember that day too...It was Feb 28th .....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ok the only reason I started watching this show....was because I love....and I love it very much....what do I love...I love REINCARNATIONS....

So I saw the promo in Feb about the reincarnation and A-D and I was like cool these characters look interesting and pretty soon I was hooked and I watched two years of epis...or whichever I could find in like 2 weeks......

And ofcourse I agree with all of your points as well....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But I love BMTD!! BMTD Rocks....!! πŸ‘ Edited by mghurye - 15 years ago
i have never been a big fan of seriels as i always thought they had the same saas-bahu storylines and i couldnt understand why my mum would sit there and watch them 😊

but one day i watched bmtd (when sagar was pagal) and i was like this is pretty good but i couldnt watch it regularly; then september this year i got completely addicted and have not missed a single episode since πŸ˜ƒ

and now because of me my whole family is also addicted to bmtd and dont miss it either; and my 6 year old sister is just about as mad as us about sharad lool
Nice post πŸ‘
this is how I started watching πŸ˜‰ oops catching the story--
we dont have cable connection at home because no one at home watches TV I know its weird 😳
we only watch cricket matches πŸ˜ƒ which come on DD so I never knew that there was a show called BMTD πŸ€”
I am a big fan of Akashdeep ☺️and joined this forum just for him and I came across this siggy wid SV and found the couple really cute 😳
Then for the first time ever I visited this place, it was during the rebirth of AD and watched most of the previous epis online and right now I am a big fan of SV/AD πŸ€— 😍 Edited by cricketlover - 15 years ago

Originally posted by mghurye

Sahar cool topic!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I remember that day too...It was Feb 28th .....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ok the only reason I started watching this show....was because I love....and I love it very much....what do I love...I love REINCARNATIONS....

So I saw the promo in Feb about the reincarnation and A-D and I was like cool these characters look interesting and pretty soon I was hooked and I watched two years of epis...or whichever I could find in like 2 weeks......

And ofcourse I agree with all of your points as well....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But I love BMTD!! BMTD Rocks....!! πŸ‘

I love reincarnations tooπŸ˜›

actually i saw a promo on zee muzic at my aunts house(cause i dont get zee muzic),it was promo where everyone thought that he will be all right but he doenst(when aniket knew the truth), i aks my friend what is this serial about cause i didnt watch any zee serials and i didnt had zee at this time, she told me he is ill.then i started to watch it and it become my favorite serial.dulhann now comes on ariana television so, i can watch every single episode(i read all updates, but unfortunately some links arent working anymore), i just love the sizzling chemistry of SD.my mum watches it too and my family but they dont like that vidya didnt defend herself. she always says, she has defend herself.
Originally posted by politicallyreal

Sahar man! Ur topics and posts are always such a
pleasure to read firstly!! 😊 How do u come up with such good posts
seriously.. πŸ˜›

Thanks....lol..... what can i say natural talent I guess..... hehe just joking.
Originally posted by *Enchanted*

Thanks....lol..... what can i say natural talent I guess..... hehe just joking.

Well I can honestly say you are very modest!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by cricketlover

I love reincarnations tooπŸ˜›

Yeah I know I just started watching Kumkum and I don't even  like K-serials....not that much!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But yeah only because in SBS I heard somewhere that Kumkum and Sumit have reincarnated.....πŸ‘πŸ‘ the point of it all is stupid...the villain died last time and they did have kids so what completion do they need now?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But nonethelesss what ekta kapoor serial has any logic!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway love Karz, Om shanti om, Pyar ke do naam:ek radha ek shyaam... and I wish there were more reincarnation movies/serials....😭😭

Yeah I know I just started watching Kumkum and I don't even  like K-serials....not that much!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But yeah only because in SBS I heard somewhere that Kumkum and Sumit have reincarnated.....πŸ‘πŸ‘ the point of it all is stupid...the villain died last time and they did have kids so what completion do they need now?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• But nonethelesss what ekta kapoor serial has any logic!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway love Karz, Om shanti om, Pyar ke do naam:ek radha ek shyaam... and I wish there were more reincarnation movies/serials....😭😭

You can watch Karan Arjun it is also based on reincarnationπŸ˜ƒ

Kumkum isn't an Ekta Kapoor serial