Still very very disappointed (Page 9)

Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sunita*

Hey Shweta, welcome back yaar... long time..Hug

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

I don't understand really what's up with fans? first you guys want Ridz to do what Armu says and not deny him anything...and now when she is doing that you still are complaining? LOL hmm, I never wanted Rids to follow Armaan's step, yaar don't u think creatives are ruining her character by converting her to something which she is really not..

In no sense do I see/interpret Ridz as a seductress...she is completeing a challenge...seducing someone is completely different then a challenge. He didn't tell her to seduce him...he told her to act like she is Katrina and he is Saif...and if you have seen the video of that song, Katrina is doing exactly what Ridz is shown doing in the promo, but is much more "sexy/seductive". And anyway the precap that is in a dark light is all really Armu's imagination, reality is what Ridz is doing in the light and everyone is watching.

I have no complains Ridz dancing on any song, but dancing in front of the staff makes me unhappy!!  Yaar, if she is dancing only infront of her friends, it would have been more appropriate.. waise bhi did Armaan tell her to do the steps right away?? Is she wanted to take the challenge, she could have done after hrs....

Don't u think its a big transformation in Ridhima Character??  The person who used to think about her career seriously and always made a balanced decision earlier is now going behind someone she is confused about??

totally agree wid u !!!dats wa i think nd nyway she is always tryinna keep pro/personal life seperate so wheres all dat dialogue nd points gone now ehConfused????? armaan isnt sayin dat 2 her is he she jus bein all "'im gna mke him happi even if i lose my monitor job''!!!!!!!!

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect.

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!Its difficult to accept a doctor doing all this.Let her step out of sanjeevani & do whatever she wants but not in the premises.

Edited by ashvez - 03 May 2008 at 3:18pm
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Heehee, Sure will use my contacts to get an answer for this..ROFLROFLROFL

btw, we both wrote similar things for Shweta's reply...Wink

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

Originally posted by *Sunita*

Hey Guys, what happened to the earlier one??

just got Anu's pm about it..

@ Tulasi, sequel of part one, but directed by Hemangi this time... ROFL

No idea, Sunita..Hope you use your contacts and come up with an answer..Wink

LOL @ direction by Hemangi..

bye Fahima..

Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Originally posted by hdalal

Tasha...i hope that is your name. Don't know myself what happened. Sorry.

haha lollz ye tasha ... u can all caall me dat..xx sme ere buh atleats we got sequel 2 lollzLOLLOLLOL

Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashvez

@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect.

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!

ye i knw lolz talkin bout self respect takin her bloodii dupatta OFF!!1 omg dats kinda gettin a bit ova da top......

flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Hey Arshia..

Yes, Tulasi u should be proud that urs is the only topic which has a sequel now..LOLLOLLOL

I m sure u are going to direct great movies after u complete ur course..

Originally posted by ashvez

@tulasi...u shld be proud..the sequel even if directed by someone else is still running successfully... Wink Wink Wink
Hi sunita... Smile 

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Sunita..yeah I just noticed @ our replies... Smile
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Sunita...was about to ask u, that u wld know better abt the prev post.. LOL Wink

Go to top