India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 7)

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Tulasi...that is what we all were expecting, the mystery of armaan's family be revealed. With Bi's entry we had that hope, but looks like the creatives are not in a hurry to disclose anything about his family.

Fahima..yep...they could have made her a jovial lady, but one with some sense. This is a caricature really.

Whoa...its 2.30 am here. Didn't realize it till now. Chalo bye everyone. Will hopefully be around if the thread still exists. Anu, Sarah, Fahima & Tulasi bye.

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
bye hema gdnite!
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Bye Hemangi..

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I don't understand really what's up with fans? first you guys want Ridz to do what Armu says and not deny him anything...and now when she is doing that you still are complaining? LOL

In no sense do I see/interpret Ridz as a seductress...she is completeing a challenge...seducing someone is completely different then a challenge. He didn't tell her to seduce him...he told her to act like she is Katrina and he is Saif...and if you have seen the video of that song, Katrina is doing exactly what Ridz is shown doing in the promo, but is much more "sexy/seductive". And anyway the precap that is in a dark light is all really Armu's imagination, reality is what Ridz is doing in the light and everyone is watching.
     I think firstly before coming to a conclusion about someone's character or action, you should consider the situations and words being said. I think the creatives have always been doing a great job from the beginning. In no sense have they let their viewers down, especially me. Smile
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@hema...Yuhoooo!!! Bang on with the sequel...This proves no matter what, we are here to stay ,to make atleast a teeny weeny bit of realisation to the creatives.And let me say to our other ardent fans... Wink Wink Wink who think this to be a Pure source of entertainment.

This way we would able to voice out about the show,the characters who are getting day by day added to the Trash,to top the list is ofcourse BI,and as my friend aarti has told several times, until u have critics there will be no room for improvisation.And if a bunch of us are making an effort with whatever basic analytical skills we have to improve the character and make the show unique as it used to be during the first two months of its entry, then there is no harm.We are equally attracted to the characters as others are the only difference being we want the characters to relate with the real world, the real emotions, the real happening laced with wit, humour & ofcourse romance,but within the limits which the profession demands...we cannot forget the backdrop with which the show has begun.Can't see a bonfire of the trash.
I hope like the previous thread got closed the same fate would not be done to this thread as well.Its an expression for improvement....I cannot imagine a grandma(Like Bi), asking me to behave the way she is guiding or let me put mis-guiding Ridz to do such senseless efforts to make armaan happy..beats me completely...the only sane person rt now seems to be Shahshank,but ofcourse he is being very unfair with Armaan.

Like William Penn quotes:-
Never give out while there is hope; but hope not beyond reason, for that shows more desire than judgment.

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
@anu...u there??/..coz I wanna give u a Big Bear Hug.. Hug
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, what happened to the earlier one??

just got Anu's pm about it..

@ Tulasi, sequel of part one, but directed by Hemangi this time... ROFL
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
hey guys im gna go bt will join u l8r. sarah, aarti, nureat, tulasi bye.

Go to top