India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 4)

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
FAhima...ofcourse it is not acceptable, this is like interfering in armaan's life and making decisions for him, whether he wants it or not.

Anu...but that IS all that matters to them. And that IS the reason why the show has slipped up so badly.

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulasi99

still very very dissappointed ROFL its like a sequel to the previous post.

LOLLOL

but  they say originals are mostly better than sequels..in this case, i hope it proves wrong!

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahimataq

nureat i like armaan nd ridz bt i gues im getting too caught up nw jus sayin wt i think thts all i dont wanna hurt any1's feelings bt i expect in a forum for other ppl to respect mine. where is the justice?

Arey what did I ever say to you?? I wasn't talking about you at all, yaar! I was mentioning a post I saw in another thread! Please don't take any offence! I wasn't implying you at all! How in the world have I disrespected you?Confused

@Sarah: Glad to see you here!Hug...and that's exactly my question about Bi as well!
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Sarah..i know...the original had some really great arguments, but we cannot expect the mods to selectively retrieve the post. But hopefully, someone from the creative team might have read it, since it was around since yday.
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by fahimataq

nureat i like armaan nd ridz bt i gues im getting too caught up nw jus sayin wt i think thts all i dont wanna hurt any1's feelings bt i expect in a forum for other ppl to respect mine. where is the justice?

Arey what did I ever say to you?? I wasn't talking about you at all, yaar! I was mentioning a post I saw in another thread! Please don't take any offence! I wasn't implying you at all! How in the world have I disrespected you?Confused

@Sarah: Glad to see you here!Hug...and that's exactly my question about Bi as well!

hey no not u nureat i meant ppl hu suggested the topic to be closed/vanish!! not u!! pls dnt misunderstand !Big smile

amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

there r a few thing i am not satisfied abt in the current trcak

1) ridz not clear abt her feelings

2) the other interns ignorant abt AR

3) the circus bafoonery goin on currently

anything else?
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

@ Anu..hi not-so-old-buddy! Smile Hug yaar its the second time i posted something and realized you had already written a similar meaning post -- spooky it is!
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
nureat bout bi i dnt mind her its jus her actions wod ridz which r unreasonable. she knows armaan since he was young bt nw she seems to be friends wid ridz lyk she knows her since peechhhla janam or sumthing?

Go to top