India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 35)

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
those 'tum jaisa insaan', 'tum naa', 'tum chale kyun nahi jate' lines i tell you!!

ifrahnaqash Goldie
ifrahnaqash
ifrahnaqash

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hdalal

Sarah...shanx aur ridz to usse insect hi samajhte hai na. Remember ridz was also so fond of saying "tum jaisa insaan" so often. ?

Hemangi.. how can you forget, "Tum jaisa junglee insaan"?? i'm very 'hurted' now!Cry

Sarah.. Ifrah here!Smile

Richuu Goldie
Richuu
Richuu

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ifrahnaqash

Hey Ash!! Hug
kya yaar, yahan koi samajhta kyun nahi ki hum poore serial se khafaa hain.. naki sirf R/SA se! Cry Cry What is?? **a la Hansa**

Main hoon na Smile 

I know you have raised issues on not just Riddhima's character but even others when they have been at fault. Others need to understand that its done more with Riddhima because her character hasn't been sketched out as well as some other characters in the show. She is the one who has been shown with a lot of flaws, so its quite obvious to pin point her flaws more than others like Armaan, Shashank, Atul and so on.

Moreover, raising some factors about a character doesn't mean having any problems with him/her. You, me or any other member here doesn't hold any grudge against Riddhima/SA or any other character shown in DMG. We are simply discussing the issues we are not really satisfied with and trying to have a pure healthy discussion. If some people think that you have something against Riddhima/SA, let them, they need to look at things more objectively then.

No offence to anyone.

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
oops @sona...why do I keep forgetting that u haven't yet left for the conference..!! CHO CHORRY..all the effect of zara zara...with that Dum duma dum step..Iam sooo impressed. LOL LOL Wink
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Iffy...oh sorry to have hurted you yaar. **holds ears a la armaan style*** maaf kar do

Sona...nahi yaar, KK wahi hai. shift nahi kiya
rakhfa Senior Member
rakhfa
rakhfa

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:14am | IP Logged
sona di exactly!! that "up there" dialogue was my all time fav..and thasy i got soo diassapointed. and he also took care of her in the holi so that no one enjoys any "tamasha" of her.and now?? i wudnt mind her dancning to an item number in her bedroom realy. do whatevr u want in ur bedroom.but in ur working places?where ur parents work as well?? and some people find this attitude of her "great"??? but yup im gonna watch the epi 2mrw as i want to see woh log kitne gid sakte hain.
lekhini Senior Member
lekhini
lekhini

Hi Hema and Ash!

Ok I take back what I said about Vicky baba. Sooooorrrry!

Vaise can you imagine Vicky now addressing R as Ridhima Ji... like he usually does?

How is she going to look any of these guys in the eye?
Remember after that BB match and kiss bet, A was getting mad at all the ward boys and nurses talking about it. Ab kya karega? Un sabko memory erasing drug ka injection dega?
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Sarah..looks like ridz suffers from T-fixation, all her classic lines begin from T & tum!!!

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 7:15am

Go to top