India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 33)

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Ash...good to see you back Big smile i hope the creatives have not lost their thinking caps in their overconfidence. Smile
about that chocolate...haina haina? totally worth the wait right? bechara, itna kuch saha ab kuch to fal mile usko. Big smile Me too waiting to see shanx's reaction, esp his behaviour with armaan!! oh yeah...once armaan has been subdued by the deadly locks, we will get to hear more of asmani rang....oh no!!!

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@richa(if I may call uSmile )...would be throwing a party if even one episode comes to a sensible track.
Rt now, more than the hope of getting them back, me more concerned on seeing how low they can get.Even if it is the channel ruling the roost,the creatives should have a say somewhere.There should be a limit for any interference.
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashvez

Hey iffy,hema,sarah,notty,swasti...looks like u guys have a good roaring sunday.Its very satisfying to know, so many are coming out of the woodwork...& hope this post stands through the toughest storms & make a strong impact on the creatives to search back their thinking caps..which is lying in dust.tsk...tsk...
@hema..I loved ur explanation on Chocolate ...ooh!! poor ammy has been dying to get this even if in imagination...and all those zara zara touches which she is giving in live is enuf for him to get deeper in the trash...he wldn't mind at all. LOL LOL LOL .
Like all, looking forward eagerly for 2morrow's episode...if not Zara Zara but for all the reactions especially from Shash...,I just wanna see his shocked face & boy!!

Hi..what should i call you?Smile

LOLLOL @ ammy ..the only thing i like about 'zara zara' is the fact that our Ammy is getting some..look how smitten he seems..that puppy face! what he wouldnt give to get this oppurtunity in private..

oh how i wish the proud father sees his 'bholi bhali' in her wildest avatar..hope he 'zara zara scold her' this time..

ifrahnaqash Goldie
ifrahnaqash
ifrahnaqash

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@ Richuu..
like i said before, the creatives only visit the posts which have either 'OMG', 'AR FF' or 'CONFESSION' in their titles.. why would they waste their time in visiting a post which has nothing but 32 pages full of criticism?!
lekhini Senior Member
lekhini
lekhini

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Ash - Don't be so hopeful..... If Shanks finds out he will surely blame "woh ladka". Seedhi saadhi Seedhima has no judgement abilities of her own you see. she is doing this because "woh ladka" usko behaka raha hai.

But seriously A really disgusted me in the last episode. He look like a lech and pervert the way he mouthed -"perform karna hoga".
In the mini skirt episode, when it was just the two of them in private.... tab toh ghadi ghadi woh stupid yellow dupatta us per drape kar raha tha. And now the likes of vicky and ward boys and canteen boys are also enjoying the performance and he is doing nothing!!

What happenned to -"you are up there for me"?????!!!!

Mere Armaan ko kya bana diya inhone Cry Cry Cry
Kiss ka bhooka, hot chocolate ka pyaasa!

Edited by sarn7 - 04 May 2008 at 7:04am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richuu

@ Hema, you might need some dispirin or panadol to tolerate it. Was too much for me to handle.

But, I hope the creatives read all the posts here and get back to the old "sensible" track. Though, I know this is something I am having high hopes on unnecessarily.

That has been our hope too, that the creatives read this and do something about it. Realize that they have indeed slipped up and try to get back on track.
Dispirin it is then. Will keep it around !!

@Mayah...one more added to the list of absurdities on the show right? now we have to see teh docs become drags

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 7:04am
mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarn7

Ash - Don't be so hopeful..... If Shanks finds out he will surely blame "woh ladka". Seedhi saadhi Seedhima has no judgement abilities of her own you see. she is doing this because "woh ladka" usko behaka raha hai.

ROFL....Seedhima...love it!!LOLLOLLOL
lekhini Senior Member
lekhini
lekhini

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayah

Originally posted by sarn7

ROFL....Seedhima...love it!!LOLLOLLOL

Ok I can't take credit for "Seedhima".  Some other KK member came up with it. I think it was Simi.

Ash , Hema?

Go to top