Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 32)

Richuu Goldie
Richuu
Richuu

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
@ Hema, zara zara is on a halt for me.
I watched Kat's version yest. and her jumping from here and there and squirrel like actions while laying on the floor gave me headaches. It has made me appreciate Shilpa a little more now. Wink

Edited by Richuu - 04 May 2008 at 6:49am

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@ManaliS...You being makes it more difficult for you too digest this absurdity. In India, doctors are given the status of gods, and being an indian show the least you can do is maintain a certain respect for that profession keeping that in mind. As you said, show all the dancing you want, but not in the hospital premises during duty hours, in front of other staff members. And that is so uncharacteristic of riddhima!! As you said, she was shown as a shy, sensitive person, so how does this bold new avatar of her fit in? The reason that she is doing this to make him smile is oh so ridiculous too,
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@Richuu...really? i havn't seen kat's version, so i cannot really comment on that. Will try to catch it & then compare it with ridzi's Smile
mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
ok....to wat heights of stupidity is this serial gonna take....i jus read that the guys are gonna dress up as girls??!!...waaaat??....is this wat they're calling entertainment??
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hey iffy,hema,sarah,notty,swasti...looks like u guys have a good roaring sunday.Its very satisfying to know, so many are coming out of the woodwork...& hope this post stands through the toughest storms & make a strong impact on the creatives to search back their thinking caps..which is lying in dust.tsk...tsk...
@hema..I loved ur explanation on Chocolate ...ooh!! poor ammy has been dying to get this even if in imagination...and all those zara zara touches which she is giving in live is enuf for him to get deeper in the trash...he wldn't mind at all. LOL LOL LOL .
Like all, looking forward eagerly for 2morrow's episode...if not Zara Zara but for all the reactions especially from Shash...,I just wanna see his shocked face & boy!! how Iam waiting for some strong scathing words towards our Seedhi Saaadhi,Siren Wink As far as ARmaan his "BASS" has a very short shelf life...so whatever the reaction one "ILU" & little jhatka of her zulf with bBG score of Asmaani rang/Ishq leta hai &he wld be bck to his knees.This show lacks one quality called , "Self-respect"!!! But then who cares on quality rt???

Edited by ashvez - 04 May 2008 at 7:02am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrahnaqash

@Pyaridilwalino1:
from your replies to this post, I can very well understand how much has the character called Riddhima inspired you.. I mean, I understand how much you admire and relate to this character.. tabhi toh aap is character par humare criticism ko ek galat tareeke mein le rahe ho.. but one thing that you should understand (which, unfortunately, you guys don't seem to understand) is that we're disappointed with the serial as a whole and the creatives.. not just R/SA or any other character in particular.
I guess, we've criticised each n every character, right from Armaan (for his ammy avatar) to Bi (for her childish nature).. so, how does it make us Anti-R, please tell me! I too would like to know the answer to this. we have never held back from pointing out flaws in Armaan, shashank, atul or any other character, whenever the tracks have presented us with the opportunity.

Richuu Goldie
Richuu
Richuu

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@ Hema, you might need some dispirin or panadol to tolerate it. Was too much for me to handle.

But, I hope the creatives read all the posts here and get back to the old "sensible" track. Though, I know this is something I am having high hopes on unnecessarily.
ifrahnaqash Goldie
ifrahnaqash
ifrahnaqash

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Hey Ash!! Hug
kya yaar, yahan koi samajhta kyun nahi ki hum poore serial se khafaa hain.. naki sirf R/SA se! Cry Cry What is?? **a la Hansa**

Go to top