India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 28)

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Yeah..he is getting his chocolate alright. And how!!! And he is enjoying it thoroughly too, in his imagination ofcourse, and the fans seem to be enjoying it even more!! So worth the wait it was. So why complain, just watch and get "entertained". And let's raise a toast to the "hawtest" pair on telly today.

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 5:14am

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Swasti...you are right, a victim of its own popularity it is. Safe in the knowledge that the "faithfuls" will always be there. The problem with us is that we cannot completely put logic in deep freeze right? hence we are disappointed, while the rest are not.
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nottygarfield

Hems...

who wants to see Shashank and his reaction...i will watch only for Riddhimas oh lala moves ...she has done well or so i hear...and Armaan finally getting his chocolate...usko kya kya papad nahi belne pade for this day...its been sooooooooooo worth it...

HAHA...i like dat...

I had said dat dey rlike radha-shayam, i still say dey r...atleast den...but from nainon mein naina dale piya(dandiya raas) to zara zara touch me...!!!!...dey sure hav cum a long way...c d improvement in d relationship???...I burst out laughing thinking of it...she did well??...we will c...

U kno d 180 degrees turn in anjali, evn tho it was fast it dint cum up so fast also...n she always cared abt her, just was jealous...I m nuts maybe...I still try connecting stuff n making sense...

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@sournsweet...anjie's turnaround came after the propanol issue. She is sort of obliged to ridz for saving her skin, even though she didn't ask to do so, & saving her from her dad's anger. So to an extent, her turnaround is understandable, though not palatable.
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged
N I am one of d younger audiencec alrite...but i enjoy d dancing under d stars more dan zara zara touch me...I hav watched dat like atleast 10 tyms...n d baslet ball date???...sigh...dat was d best!!!...I never knew playing basket ball on a date cud b so romatic!!!...I luv d show n m loyal so i watch it...but I m ready 2 all d defects...bcz I kno dey r true n EXIST!!!...n wouldnt mid if d creatives got their thinking caps on sumtyms!!!

n 1 thing dat toatlly bugs me now adays is...evn tho i love AR(idnt i say dey r like radha-shyam 2 me)...Y d hell do dey keep palying asmani rang ho n ishq leta hai aksie imtehaan every seconf chance dey get...I love d osng n liked dem playing it ven armaan 1st fell in love n was kool wid ishq let hai 2...but y do dey play it all d tym!!!...n y is it dat only AR hav a song 2 themsleves!!!..I dnt want a musical...!!!..
ifrahnaqash Goldie
ifrahnaqash
ifrahnaqash

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
hey Hemangi, Shweta!

@Shweta: I completely understand your fustration.. for this was the only show we so dearly loved and watched! but is there anything we can really do to make it pehle jaisa? the answer, of course, would be NO. and that's because
1) posts like this, which can help the creatives to know their shortcomings, get closed and deleted.. because of some kids, whose minds have been corrupted!
2) the creatives visit only those posts wich have either 'OMG' or 'FF' or 'CONFESSION' in their title.. baaki sab toh crap (criticism) hai!
3) majority of their audience comprises of thosE kids who just want to see their cute n romantic scenes.. even if they don't make sense.
I can go on and on..
so, i've totally given up on this show! the only reason why I still watch it is cuz I want to stay in     touch with my fellow KKians..
mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hahaha...people are still tryin to look for logic in a show that turned illogical 6 months back???....I really enjoyed reading all the comments in the back pages an i hav to say i agree with the points bein raised....although...guilty as charged i still watch the show leaving said logic behind LOL LOL LOL .....mayb someone shud come up with even half a decent script instead of the lunacy that has pervaded DMG an send it off to the 'creatives'.....am sure that'll go down well LOL LOL LOL
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hdalal

@sournsweet...anjie's turnaround came after the propanol issue. She is sort of obliged to ridz for saving her skin, even though she didn't ask to do so, & saving her from her dad's anger. So to an extent, her turnaround is understandable, though not palatable.

I think d change in character was since d dandiya epi...ver she realises dat her sis is actaully falling for armaan!!!...she still had problems...but sumtyms she wud think abt it 2...so she wud go back n forth...n den finaly wid d propanol case, she realsied dat she ahs a lot 2 b grateful 2 riddhima for...nd at was whole point isnt it???...dat ver riddhima has taken every harsh word of her widout ny complaints..n I guess anjali finally realises it!!!..dat she indeed is lucky enuf 2 hav such a supporting sis...

n as for atul forgetting dat ridz was his best friend, n now armaan is...evn dats kind of hapend in sumtym, not a long tym but still dey did show it...from ver armaan starts taking his advices n stuff...n den armaan became his best friend bcz dat was a tym ven riddhima spent more tym wid armaan dan ny1 else..dint atul say dat in 1 of d epis..ki aaj kal riddhima armaan ke saath zyaa rehti hai, sumthing like dat...so dat wasnt sudden alrite...I m just talking of a few things....btu der r loads of defects!!!...dat I kno...

Go to top