Still very very disappointed (Page 25)

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Originally posted by Tasha.Natasha

Originally posted by ashvez

@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect.

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!

ye i knw lolz talkin bout self respect takin her bloodii dupatta OFF!!1 omg dats kinda gettin a bit ova da top......where was all this when Armu took her duppatta off and everyone found that funny and didn't get angry over him doing such a thing? Embarrassed (Actually, we had voiced our protest at the silliness of that track too, where armaan was busy playing pranks with her after her rejection of him. Again a great example of the creatives being inconsistent. Tell me, which guy or girl would be in the mood to play pranks with the person who had rejected his/her love, after being with him for a couple of months? That is exactly our point when we say that there is not consistency and sense in the characterization anymore)

About Nana, who says we enjoy all that he does? Again i am repeating, Nana roaming around in the hospital, he & Bi sneaking away to see the bike race, Debo being in the hospital, on glucose, for god knows how many days, for a few minor injuries, gappu being around since forever, all these tracks/scenes are ridiculous & senseless, and what we do expect from the creatives is a little plausibility in the story.

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 3:50am

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
@ Anu----arreeee it's been sooo long! how have you been?

@Anu & Sunita
   okay so I still think it's fine with what's going on...there a numerous other things I can complain about if I wanted to, which are probably worse then Ridz dance...but I chose not too...because I don't keep expectations from anything..so this show isn't any different...I mean it's a great show..but really it's the television industry creatives have to do what fans want and the channel wants..and as you can see from a majority of the people on this forum they are youngin's and crazy fans of AR...I mean I would love to see more of Atul Angie, Nana Keerti, Rahul Muskaan, and mostly more of SHASHANK! But that's not going to happen because a majority of the fans just want to see break up make up mischieves of AR...which is fine because I also find that entertaining...majority never looks at logic proof--the majority of shows that are on air at the moment...Logical and BRILLIANT shows just get taken off air if they refuse to follow the gisa peta plot---VIRUDDH, Kehna hai Kuch Mujhko, and Amanat....I don't see the problem in Ridz dancing even if it is at a hospital...I would have a problem if she danced in front of her patients...but colleagues are fine! running around with a oil ki dibi okay have a problem? then a poster in the same hallway saying I love you...paying ward boys..how is all that acceptable?
   you can't always find creatives that will follow logic like seriously...fans/job or logic/story...what do you think majority of creatives nowadays would chose? Embarrassed

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Clap

Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by hdalal

The objective of this post is to discuss and point out, hopefully to the creatives, the turn the show has taken, which many amongst the audience think, for the worse. All we expect is a little coherence, consistency and sensibility in characterization and the story, is it too much to ask for? For instance, how does a medical intern, supposedly mature, shy and sensitive girl, who is not much comfortable being very close to her BF, suddenly able to break her shackles and do an item number in full view of public, and that too at her workplace? This is just one instance, there are many more that can be pointed out.

All we want is for the creatives to realize that they have gone wrong somewhere, and do something about it. We want the DMG with it's old magic back, and are really pained to see the magic turned into something mundane.

I guess u dint understand wat tht was all abt.. see.. the point isnt tht she did tht so-called "item number" in front of everyone.. or how vulgar..or how cheap.. or how irrelevant it all seems at this stage.. the point is.. she did all tht.. jus to get a smile on the face of the person she loves so much.. she did all tht jus to see him happy.. jus to make sure he is back to normal.. all the planning of basketball matches..the bike-racing.. the boxing match.. was all to get him back to normal.. n she got help frm all her frnds for doin tht.. so wat if she is a medical intern.. does tht forbid her frm doin wat she thinks is the best to help her frnd? does tht forbid her frm breaking a lil her image of the "shy".. "decent" girl? does tht firbid them all frm having fun? I feel DMG is right on track.. I mean dont we all do tht? if we see tht our frnd's upset abt somethin..dont we all try to cheer him up? dont we all make sure he's back to normal..by doin watever it takes in us to get a smile on his face? I mean..I dont ther's nethin wrong in tht..

sure shashank's anger's justified.. coz his generation is diff.. n the generation gap clashes they hav shown in DMG r amazing..I doubt if it has been shown so beautifully in ne other serial..

I agree!Clap

-Shweta

hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Shweta...

I don't think she is still confused about him..
Isn't she? Then why hasn't she told him ILU yet and chosen to reject him in the most hurtful way. but rather wants the man she fell in love with in the beginning (then why did she tell Bi mukhe uski kuch harkatein pasand nahi? Don't we all know taht no one is perfect, you will always find something in a person that you don't like) ..his change confused her and made her unsure. (and why did he change? Would he have become the violent Ammy if she had not said a lot of things which she did? and didn't bother to apologize even once for that?)

[/QUOTE]

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 3:12am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Clap

Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by hdalal

The objective of this post is to discuss and point out, hopefully to the creatives, the turn the show has taken, which many amongst the audience think, for the worse. All we expect is a little coherence, consistency and sensibility in characterization and the story, is it too much to ask for? For instance, how does a medical intern, supposedly mature, shy and sensitive girl, who is not much comfortable being very close to her BF, suddenly able to break her shackles and do an item number in full view of public, and that too at her workplace? This is just one instance, there are many more that can be pointed out.

All we want is for the creatives to realize that they have gone wrong somewhere, and do something about it. We want the DMG with it's old magic back, and are really pained to see the magic turned into something mundane.

I guess u dint understand wat tht was all abt.. see.. the point isnt tht she did tht so-called "item number" in front of everyone.. or how vulgar..or how cheap.. or how irrelevant it all seems at this stage.. the point is.. she did all tht.. jus to get a smile on the face of the person she loves so much.. (really? if she loves him so much, why completely deny her feelings for him & tell him main hosh mein aisa kabhi na kahoon? she expected him to remain happy & keep smiling after hearing that? If she was unsure about their relationship, she could have talked to him about her insecurities, her reasons for breaking up with him, instead of leaving the guy in the lurch like that. Pehle knowingly hurt karo, kisika emotional breakdown karo aur phir usse smile karane jao. WOW, i didn't know thats how relationships work!!)she did all tht jus to see him happy.. jus to make sure he is back to normal.. all the planning of basketball matches..the bike-racing.. the boxing match.. was all to get him back to normal.. n she got help frm all her frnds for doin tht.. so wat if she is a medical intern.. does tht forbid her frm doin wat she thinks is the best to help her frnd? does tht forbid her frm breaking a lil her image of the "shy".. "decent" girl? does tht firbid them all frm having fun?(no, no one is forbidden to have fun, but do you have fun at the cost of your parents dignity & respect? Did she give a thought to how embarrassing this would be for anjie & her parents?  ) I feel DMG is right on track.. I mean dont we all do tht? if we see tht our frnd's upset abt somethin..dont we all try to cheer him up? dont we all make sure he's back to normal..by doin watever it takes in us to get a smile on his face? I mean..I dont ther's nethin wrong in tht.. (really? Pls don't get me wrong but you mean to say if your friend is upset, you too wouldn't mind dancing to a seductive no. in front of your colleagues? We all help our friends, but within certain limits isn't it? Didn't Riddhima herself tell armaan that helping someone is good but kisi aur ko uthaane ke liye khud hi gir jao, that is not right. ab kahan gaya woh wisdom?)

sure shashank's anger's justified.. coz his generation is diff.. n the generation gap clashes they hav shown in DMG r amazing..I doubt if it has been shown so beautifully in ne other serial..

I agree!Clap

-Shweta

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 3:56am
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sunita*

u know guys, what totally cracks me is the title..

The first one was very very disappointed.

Second one says still very very disappointed..

I m wondering what will be the third one.. extremely disappointed... ROFL

Sunita...no i think it might just be "No...we finally give up" Wink
rakhfa Senior Member
rakhfa
rakhfa

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hemangi di Clap excellent post !! and completely agreed."No...we finally give up" yup thts it.may be thats the creatives want..no sensible audience or constructive criticsm
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

@hdalal..nice post but u r still looking for logic in this serial? Confused  While i don't expect it to be COMPLETELY logical, yes i do expect some of it, some consistency and balance in the tracks & characters. Why do i expect it? Because i know they are capable of it. The first 3 months of the show being proof of that. To see something good come to ruins is what pains us, and making the creatives see that is the only objective of all these discussions. Smile

When it started I was impressed with the creatives.. but after that my expectations have gone down after certain point..so much that I don't expect any kind of logic, continuity, or proper basis for a track or it's conclusion or especially consistency in the characters..

As for example.. where do I start?

1. angie changes from jealous sis to an all caring one with no reason ( they started the story for a presumable trangle plot bwtween ARR and dropped it and hence made the angie char have an about turn with no reason.
2. angie hating padma/ shashank jodi and then suddenly all for it.
3. rahul falling for ridz and next sec. had amnesia about it.
4. rahul seeing and knowing about AR .. hearing ridz say ILU to army an then having amnesia
5. Atul.. sarcastic towards angie and protective and caring to ridz.. suddenly forgot the best friend to ridz al of a sudden..

.. should I really continue?  (Smile I get your point. And i could add quite a few points to your list myself )

and thanks for liking the post Smile

Edited by hdalal - 04 May 2008 at 3:40am

Go to top