Still very very disappointed (Page 19)

amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhvanisoni

Originally posted by tulasi99

Originally posted by *Sunita*

Seriously Dhvani, I was about to say the same thing...

guys dressed up like girls..yeh Sanjivani hai ki zoo/I better use comedy circus...LOL

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

hahaha...now where did this come from? guys to be dressed as girls? Confused
hmm..okay...now tht they have officially lost it...they r bringing such tracks....I m quite sure we will get more masala to discuss over here..more senselessness...more disappointment...more sequels... LOL

i think sony has to think again. their comedy circus 2 will loose ground if dmg continues like this

ROFLROFLROFL  I have noticed the sony ppl want their shows to stop if they dont run or have low TRPs exapme, Ambar dhara, Salaam Zindagi, etc
sony is extremely TRP conscious..now looks like dmg is also turning that way...who agrees here?

i think its very few of us who dissapointed wid the serial. most of them still happy wid it if i am rgt. so i don think it will be pulled off.

Edited by tulasi99 - 03 May 2008 at 4:42pm

flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
@ sournsweet, na we will not kill u but yes, I will strangle the creatives if they come up crapy story one more time...

@ Sarah, dead with disappointment... ROFL

@ Tulasi, Dhvani..agar yeh baat thi, tho show tho kab ka khatam ho gaya hota nahi.

I kind of disagree with u here... kuch bhi ho, there are some things in DMG that keeps me entertained... Wink

Edited by *Sunita* - 03 May 2008 at 4:37pm
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
sunita ji u think dey r gonna stop???...Bcz I think d only way dis tom foolery will stop if n only if it turns into another saas-bahu etc driven serial...vamps which keep coming back 2 take revenge no matter what!!!!...Y dnt ppl learn the 1st tym I hav never really understood...n u cud call me rubina...
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
n as for d dead wid disppaointment thing...dnt use it so fast...bcz d way u guys r going u wuld hav 2 cum up wid loads of sequels... Wink
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
@Suni I mean they have got loads of AR scenes to please the fans...for example recently A walks off from path lab and R kinda falls but then he holds her...*at some place* , wasn't tht for TRPs..tht scene was quite unnecessary..why to show a scene like that when both were fighting and had broken up?

well for me its RM scenes recently tht r hooking me back again...but tht is also out of the blue...so sudden...remember how muskaan agrees to kissing before the bb match ..where did the feeling after the bike race with rahul go then? wht happened to those shayiris Rahul wrote for Ridhima? ...lots more things tht I find ambiguous
and I find RM scenes better cuz "BOTH...."(courtesy- Anu)...plz dont encourage me to complete the sentence...I just fear abt it being considered bashing LOL LOL Wink

Edited by dhvanisoni - 03 May 2008 at 4:47pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
@Suni: But how can someone just delete a topic in here with out your knowledge, yaar?? Aren't you the mod here?? Confused Confused

@Dhvani: Good girl! Don't complete that sentence...aevein hi panga ho jaayega Wink LOL LOL
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
yaar Sonali di, Aarti di, hema and all had made so many valid points and I had even missed a lot of reading in tht post..now I wont b able to read all tht Unhappy

@yaar Anu uss din I was ROLFing at KK so much naa...although I was late and was catching up when none was ol...cuz I felt the exact same thing as u Big smile

Edited by dhvanisoni - 03 May 2008 at 4:54pm
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
@sarah very well said.

@all,pretty late here..Gudnite.

@anu,dhvani Gud Night catch ya 2morrow.Chk gina's post.

Go to top