India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 15)

dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
okay I m sad tht the other post got deleted...it says 'Acces denied"...I wish it wud have just been here and closed...I hope the 'creatives' had peeked in there before it got deleted.
But no worries...I wud not get tired of pointing the same things out again and I believe we have the right to express the despair...as I can see u guys have already pointed out cleary in point form...looks like that will b easier for the 'creatives' to note down

sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulasi99

Originally posted by sournsweet

n hey tulasi....u had said in d previous post dat u r a fan of prem-mukti n hav all their videos downloaded???...I just am ali'l confused here...u r a girl or a guy?/...I keep forgetting...I think I had read something in the previous post dat u r a guy n not a girl..or was it sum1else???N by the way do you have he downlaod links still???...i would really like dem...help me???...

i am a guy. yeah i like p-m jodi a lot. i have videos frm oct 12th whn he was introduced till march 12th where he was replaced. i don mind sharing them

That would be really reallly appreciated...and wow!!!..a guy being hooked to prem-mukti...dats d 1st I hav heard of it!!!...its nice 2 kno Guys atleast enjoy romace or vatever dey call it...

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
btw, Dhvani...KK reference sabko samajh mein nahin aayega Wink LOL LOL And we should credit Sona for the "Aa bail mujhe maar' dialogue...I remember cracking up so much when she said it LOL LOL LOL
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Originally posted by ashvez

@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect. Well isn't bi just telling her to bother her ammy?By attempting to put oil. how is that being demeaning? Self-respect...how is Ridz giving up her self-respect? by taking up a challenge? Self-respect is about doing what you think is right in your views and not caring what others think right. Embarrassed Maybe ,but not in the middle of the canteen in a hospitalEmbarrassedSmileU can take up such challenges ,why not,but as i said befor enot in teh hospital.Embarrassed

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!Its difficult to accept a doctor doing all this.Let her step out of sanjeevani & do whatever she wants but not in the premises.but again we come back to it's not Sanjeevani...I meant the Hospital's name not the Show.Smileit's Dil Mil Gaye where it speaks about love and romance...yes it's a hospital setting, but that's the main point here...otherwise Atul's crazy/fun antics would NEVER be acceptable, nor would some of the patients craziness, nor would be the fights between Rahool and Muskaan and nor would be the public display of affection between Armu and Ridz. WinkYea the public display is a bit too much.Fighting among the fellow mates , is very usual.( R & M),in someway few crazy antics of atul can be swallowed.But what about our "senior "doc, Shubhankar...he is making himself look like a fool.Embarrassed
Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

okay I m sad tht the other post got deleted...it says 'Acces denied"...I wish it wud have just been here and closed...I hope the 'creatives' had peeked in there before it got deleted.
But no worries...I wud not get tired of pointing the same things out again and I believe we have the right to express the despair...as I can see u guys have already pointed out cleary in point form...looks like that will b easier for the 'creatives' to note down

totally agree wid u hun xx

dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

btw, Dhvani...KK reference sabko samajh mein nahin aayega Wink LOL LOL And we should credit Sona for the "Aa bail mujhe maar' dialogue...I remember cracking up so much when she said it LOL LOL LOL

accha so it was Sona....thank you Sona...all the credit goes to u ..waise which sona? sr. ya jr.?
Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect. Well isn't bi just telling her to bother her ammy?By attempting to put oil. how is that being demeaning? Self-respect...how is Ridz giving up her self-respect? by taking up a challenge? Self-respect is about doing what you think is right in your views and not caring what others think right. Embarrassed Maybe ,but not in the middle of the canteen in a hospitalEmbarrassedSmileU can take up such challenges ,why not,but as i said befor enot in teh hospital.Embarrassed

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!Its difficult to accept a doctor doing all this.Let her step out of sanjeevani & do whatever she wants but not in the premises.but again we come back to it's not Sanjeevani...I meant the Hospital's name not the Show.Smileit's Dil Mil Gaye where it speaks about love and romance...yes it's a hospital setting, but that's the main point here...otherwise Atul's crazy/fun antics would NEVER be acceptable, nor would some of the patients craziness, nor would be the fights between Rahool and Muskaan and nor would be the public display of affection between Armu and Ridz. WinkYea the public display is a bit too much.Fighting among the fellow mates , is very usual.( R & M),in someway few crazy antics of atul can be swallowed.But what about our "senior "doc, Shubhankar...he is making himself look like a fool.Embarrassed

veryy tru!!!

amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Originally posted by sournsweet

Originally posted by tulasi99

[QUOTE=sournsweet]n hey tulasi....u had said in d previous post dat u r a fan of prem-mukti n hav all their videos downloaded???...I just am ali'l confused here...u r a girl or a guy?/...I keep forgetting...I think I had read something in the previous post dat u r a guy n not a girl..or was it sum1else???N by the way do you have he downlaod links still???...i would really like dem...help me???...

i am a guy. yeah i like p-m jodi a lot. i have videos frm oct 12th whn he was introduced till march 12th where he was replaced. i don mind sharing them

actually i heard a lot abt them . so juzz wanted to check wht it was abt.wud u want it in megaupload or rapidshare

Edited by tulasi99 - 03 May 2008 at 4:07pm

Go to top