Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 13)

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvez

@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect. Well isn't bi just telling her to bother her ammy? how is that being demeaning? Self-respect...how is Ridz giving up her self-respect? by taking up a challenge? Self-respect is about doing what you think is right in your views and not caring what others think right. Embarrassed

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!Its difficult to accept a doctor doing all this.Let her step out of sanjeevani & do whatever she wants but not in the premises.but again we come back to it's not Sanjeevani...it's Dil Mil Gaye where it speaks about love and romance...yes it's a hospital setting, but that's the main point here...otherwise Atul's crazy/fun antics would NEVER be acceptable, nor would some of the patients craziness, nor would be the fights between Rahool and Muskaan and nor would be the public display of affection between Armu and Ridz. Wink

amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

@Tasha,haven't watched moorat..since u mentioned wld love to peek.

@sarah,Oh thats sad, I still have those cassettes..and how we use to beg our friends to get from pakistan.I heard Khuda Ke liye movie is doing very well.Its in such demand here.
I hope Ima not offending anyone since we are a bit off topic. Smile
@tulasi...we all are expecting a good show soon.I never knew Manoj was in pakistani serials...did hear abt aamna & rajeev.

manoj bohra cezanne khan were in tht serial. i don remeber the other indian actors. i had seen the title song too
Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Originally posted by tulasi99

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Originally posted by *Sunita*

Hey Shweta, welcome back yaar... long time..Hugthank you ji!!! I've missed these discussions! Smile

[QUOTE=pyaridilwalino1]I don't understand really what's up with fans? first you guys want Ridz to do what Armu says and not deny him anything...and now when she is doing that you still are complaining? LOL hmm, I never wanted Rids to follow Armaan's step, yaar don't u think creatives are ruining her character by converting her to something which she is really not..I don't think they are ruining her character instead they are making her more lively and fun because I think many fans have complained about her being so rude to Armu and her not deserving of Armu. LOL which I find really funny btw!

In no sense do I see/interpret Ridz as a seductress...she is completeing a challenge...seducing someone is completely different then a challenge. He didn't tell her to seduce him...he told her to act like she is Katrina and he is Saif...and if you have seen the video of that song, Katrina is doing exactly what Ridz is shown doing in the promo, but is much more "sexy/seductive". And anyway the precap that is in a dark light is all really Armu's imagination, reality is what Ridz is doing in the light and everyone is watching.

I have no complains Ridz dancing on any song, but dancing in front of the staff makes me unhappy!!  Yaar, if she is dancing only infront of her friends, it would have been more appropriate.. waise bhi did Armaan tell her to do the steps right away?? Is she wanted to take the challenge, she could have done after hrs....but obviously it's her ghulami, which she has to do it whenever he asks...so even I thought when Armu told her to dance he meant now.

Don't u think its a big transformation in Ridhima Character??  The person who used to think about her career seriously and always made a balanced decision earlier is now going behind someone she is confused about??well if you saw her expressions when Dr. Shashank yelled at her and got her out of being a monitor you could tell she was very hurt and disappointed...everything she was doing was after hours still she got reprimanded...and when she went to Armu she wanted him to be happy so how could she be upset in front of him. In no sense is she being careless about her career because being a doctor means to keep your patients as your major priority..and she hasn't been shown not respecting that priority...she is an intern and interns are to learn from their senior doctors as well...and so far all other interns have been involved in similar activities as well as senior doctors. I don't think she is still confused about him...but rather wants the man she fell in love with in the beginning..his change confused her and made her unsure. Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

u have to maintain some dignity whichever profession it is. its childish especially whn a doc moves arnd in the hospital wid oil wanting to do massage. even if she is not dancing during working hrs thts not the rgt place.

het tulasi ur bak...dats tru she shudnt be doin dat coz its not ryt 4 da reputation lyk shashank sez...wen its armaan or another member he shouts buh wen its his daughter forget personal/pro life she is more important dan da uda docs dats jus not gd!!!!  nd fair!!!

Edited by Tasha.Natasha - 03 May 2008 at 3:46pm
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Originally posted by Tasha.Natasha

@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect.

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!

ye i knw lolz talkin bout self respect takin her bloodii dupatta OFF!!1 omg dats kinda gettin a bit ova da top......where was all this when Armu took her duppatta off and everyone found that funny and didn't get angry over him doing such a thing? Embarrassed

Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

@sarah,Oh thats sad, I still have those cassettes..and how we use to beg our friends to get from pakistan.I heard Khuda Ke liye movie is doing very well.Its in such demand here.
@tulasi...we all are expecting a good show soon.I never knew Manoj was in pakistani serials...did hear abt aamna & rajeev.

lollz u shud do i luv it i think its based on real life story buh im not sure??

flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

@ Tasha, thank u sweetheart..

@ Tulasi, r u talking about Kasauti Zindagi Ki, its directed by Ekta and used to come in starplus..

@ Shweta, I m coming back to add my points to ur reply after having my cup of tea.. stay tunned...

waise, u really missed the part one of this post....Embarrassed

Originally posted by tulasi99

manoj bohra cezanne khan were in tht serial. i don remeber the other indian actors. i had seen the title song too

Edited by *Sunita* - 03 May 2008 at 3:49pm
Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Originally posted by Tasha.Natasha

@Pyari,its ok to be jovial but very demeaning to encourage someone to do things which is way obtuse.For God's sake, there is something called as self-respect.

We don't want realism we want humour ,romance with some sense,plzzz tell me how can we imagine Ridz dancing in the middle of the hospital canteen..and all her friends enjoying her performance in duty hours!!!

ye i knw lolz talkin bout self respect takin her bloodii dupatta OFF!!1 omg dats kinda gettin a bit ova da top......where was all this when Armu took her duppatta off and everyone found that funny and didn't get angry over him doing such a thing? Embarrassed

exactly !!!

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
okay you drink your cup of tea I'm going to go shower and be back to respond! yeah I'm guessing I missed a lot LOL it's okay I LOVE DISCUSSIONS!!!!! Smile

Go to top