Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 12)

amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Sunita*

U are welcome and do let me know, when u start ur direction...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by tulasi99

Hey Arshia..

Yes, Tulasi u should be proud that urs is the only topic which has a sequel now..LOLLOLLOL

I m sure u are going to direct great movies after u complete ur course..

Originally posted by ashvez

@tulasi...u shld be proud..the sequel even if directed by someone else is still running successfully... Wink Wink Wink
Hi sunita... Smile 

oh eez eat. i yam onard. thankyuBig smileBig smileBig smile

pakka inko rendella tharavatha. max 3 yrs

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Hey Shweta, welcome back yaar... long time..Hugthank you ji!!! I've missed these discussions! Smile

[QUOTE=pyaridilwalino1]I don't understand really what's up with fans? first you guys want Ridz to do what Armu says and not deny him anything...and now when she is doing that you still are complaining? LOL hmm, I never wanted Rids to follow Armaan's step, yaar don't u think creatives are ruining her character by converting her to something which she is really not..I don't think they are ruining her character instead they are making her more lively and fun because I think many fans have complained about her being so rude to Armu and her not deserving of Armu. LOL which I find really funny btw!

In no sense do I see/interpret Ridz as a seductress...she is completeing a challenge...seducing someone is completely different then a challenge. He didn't tell her to seduce him...he told her to act like she is Katrina and he is Saif...and if you have seen the video of that song, Katrina is doing exactly what Ridz is shown doing in the promo, but is much more "sexy/seductive". And anyway the precap that is in a dark light is all really Armu's imagination, reality is what Ridz is doing in the light and everyone is watching.

I have no complains Ridz dancing on any song, but dancing in front of the staff makes me unhappy!!  Yaar, if she is dancing only infront of her friends, it would have been more appropriate.. waise bhi did Armaan tell her to do the steps right away?? Is she wanted to take the challenge, she could have done after hrs....but obviously it's her ghulami, which she has to do it whenever he asks...so even I thought when Armu told her to dance he meant now.

Don't u think its a big transformation in Ridhima Character??  The person who used to think about her career seriously and always made a balanced decision earlier is now going behind someone she is confused about??well if you saw her expressions when Dr. Shashank yelled at her and got her out of being a monitor you could tell she was very hurt and disappointed...everything she was doing was after hours still she got reprimanded...and when she went to Armu she wanted him to be happy so how could she be upset in front of him. In no sense is she being careless about her career because being a doctor means to keep your patients as your major priority..and she hasn't been shown not respecting that priority...she is an intern and interns are to learn from their senior doctors as well...and so far all other interns have been involved in similar activities as well as senior doctors. I don't think she is still confused about him...but rather wants the man she fell in love with in the beginning..his change confused her and made her unsure. Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@ Tulasi, so 3 yrs tarvaata, meeru director... Clap Clap

Sorry guys for being off topic.. Embarrassed
Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Oh nd btw da bit where he callz padma in nd sez OUR BETTI ko kya hogaya hai!! helloooo where da hell is ur pro/personal dialogue gone!!! Ouch
lekhini Senior Member
lekhini
lekhini

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey what happened to the first Very Disappointed thread? Did it reach 150 pages this fast!!!!! Gosh! We are really really disappointed then aren't we?

I have been following the discussion on and off and loved all the objective posts especially by my KK friends.

Whatever I wanted to say has already been said and I won't repeat it all. I just want to say how refreshing it is to FINALLY see a proper discussion on the show. A thread where differing views can be expressed without accusations of "bashing" flying at you from every angle!
And finally people can say what's on their minds without having to put a disclaimer declaring "I love Armidz" at the end of each post.

So way to go people!!!!! If all R's dum dum a dum has achieved is some maturity on this forum where members accept that others may have differing views and expressing those views is not necessarily "bashing" or a personal attack.... then dance on Ridz just dance on!
amo_amo_aigoo Senior Member
amo_amo_aigoo
amo_amo_aigoo

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

Hey Shweta, welcome back yaar... long time..Hugthank you ji!!! I've missed these discussions! Smile

[QUOTE=pyaridilwalino1]I don't understand really what's up with fans? first you guys want Ridz to do what Armu says and not deny him anything...and now when she is doing that you still are complaining? LOL hmm, I never wanted Rids to follow Armaan's step, yaar don't u think creatives are ruining her character by converting her to something which she is really not..I don't think they are ruining her character instead they are making her more lively and fun because I think many fans have complained about her being so rude to Armu and her not deserving of Armu. LOL which I find really funny btw!

In no sense do I see/interpret Ridz as a seductress...she is completeing a challenge...seducing someone is completely different then a challenge. He didn't tell her to seduce him...he told her to act like she is Katrina and he is Saif...and if you have seen the video of that song, Katrina is doing exactly what Ridz is shown doing in the promo, but is much more "sexy/seductive". And anyway the precap that is in a dark light is all really Armu's imagination, reality is what Ridz is doing in the light and everyone is watching.

I have no complains Ridz dancing on any song, but dancing in front of the staff makes me unhappy!!  Yaar, if she is dancing only infront of her friends, it would have been more appropriate.. waise bhi did Armaan tell her to do the steps right away?? Is she wanted to take the challenge, she could have done after hrs....but obviously it's her ghulami, which she has to do it whenever he asks...so even I thought when Armu told her to dance he meant now.

Don't u think its a big transformation in Ridhima Character??  The person who used to think about her career seriously and always made a balanced decision earlier is now going behind someone she is confused about??well if you saw her expressions when Dr. Shashank yelled at her and got her out of being a monitor you could tell she was very hurt and disappointed...everything she was doing was after hours still she got reprimanded...and when she went to Armu she wanted him to be happy so how could she be upset in front of him. In no sense is she being careless about her career because being a doctor means to keep your patients as your major priority..and she hasn't been shown not respecting that priority...she is an intern and interns are to learn from their senior doctors as well...and so far all other interns have been involved in similar activities as well as senior doctors. I don't think she is still confused about him...but rather wants the man she fell in love with in the beginning..his change confused her and made her unsure. Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

u have to maintain some dignity whichever profession it is. its childish especially whn a doc moves arnd in the hospital wid oil wanting to do massage. even if she is not dancing during working hrs thts not the rgt place.
Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

@ Tulasi, so 3 yrs tarvaata, meeru director... Clap Clap

Sorry guys for being off topic.. Embarrassed

hahaa loll its k u do lots 4 da forum we shud thank u not bash uEmbarrasseda big round of ClapClapClap4 u mwah xxx

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
@Tasha,haven't watched moorat..since u mentioned wld love to peek.

@sarah,Oh thats sad, I still have those cassettes..and how we use to beg our friends to get from pakistan.I heard Khuda Ke liye movie is doing very well.Its in such demand here.
I hope Ima not offending anyone since we are a bit off topic. Smile
@tulasi...we all are expecting a good show soon.I never knew Manoj was in pakistani serials...did hear abt aamna & rajeev.

Go to top