Dill Mill Gaye

Still very very disappointed (Page 10)

Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

Sunita..yeah I just noticed @ our replies... Smile

llol btw simplyvivacious or can i call u sarah??Embarrassedi've been readin ur comments nd u hav cum up wid amazing points and gd views u can realli balance out ur comments!!Clap

flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Yaar, I have no clue as I was busy taking my afternoon nap and as soon as I woke up and logged in, I get to see the sequel with part 1 missing...LOLLOL

Originally posted by ashvez

Sunita...was about to ask u, that u wld know better abt the prev post.. LOL Wink

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@tasha( if I may call u )...absolutely,she looks more like in some dancing Bar...yeah..our dude did mention her to perform with full expressions rt?? LOL LOL and how can she not oblige he happens to be her "Maalik"... Wacko & Love is Blind ,deaf & dumb rt?? Confused Confused
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
thanks.. Embarrassed and of course you can call me sarah..you are tasha, right?
Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashvez

@tasha( if I may call u )...absolutely,she looks more like in some dancing Bar...yeah..our dude did mention her to perform with full expressions rt?? LOL LOL and how can she not oblige he happens to be her "Maalik"... Wacko & Love is Blind ,deaf & dumb rt?? Confused Confused

hahaa loll u ALL can call me tasha nd ye i knw i feel sorrii 4 him he must be kinda confused lmao hahaaaa he's like where r da expressions girll!!! nd i dint ask u 2 tke ur dupatta off coz katrina dint tke nything off hhaaaLOL

Tasha.Natasha Goldie
Tasha.Natasha
Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

thanks.. Embarrassed and of course you can call me sarah..you are tasha, right?

ye obviously or am i karan or shilpa in disguise lmao y any doubtsConfused xxxxLOL

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
@simplyviavacious...very attractive screen name.
Have been enjoying ur replies to the posts here.
I just wanted to add that there were some very great shows of Pakistan which I use to enjoy-Ankahi,Dhoop Kinaray,Tanhaanyiaan.Do we still have some classics like those???
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

In no sense do I see/interpret Ridz as a seductress...she is completeing a challenge...seducing someone is completely different then a challenge. He didn't tell her to seduce him...he told her to act like she is Katrina and he is Saif...and if you have seen the video of that song, Katrina is doing exactly what Ridz is shown doing in the promo, but is much more "sexy/seductive". And anyway the precap that is in a dark light is all really Armu's imagination, reality is what Ridz is doing in the light and everyone is watching. 

We don't have any problem with Ridhima seducing Armaan.We have a problem with her doing it in front of everyone , and that too in the hospital cafe, the same hospital where her mom and dad work.no problem with screaming on top of your lungs (Nana)? no problem with Armu & Ridz displaying their love for each other int he hospital? no problem with Rahool and Muskaan fighting like crazy? no problem with Atul only being showed as a lover and not really a serious doctor? .Don't you think it's strange that the 'seedhi saadhi' Rishima, who felt really shy when caught by her man alone in a mini-skirt can give such moves in front of everyone for the sake of a mere challenge?honestly speaking I find myself to be a seedhi saadhi girl as well...and I hate wearing dresses, or "revealing" clothes...and I also would be shy if the guy I love sees me in a mini-skirt even if we were alone, but if that same guy is unhappy and in some way I am responsible for it, I would do a lot to make him happy...and when it comes to challenges and he is the one who gives me the challenge, I'm not one to step down...that's all just because that's me... just cuz that's who I am.Embarrassed  She confesses, then does a 180 degreeokay so she wasnt' sure since the beginning and that's why she took such a long time to confess..and then lots of misunderstandings took place, and armu's agressive nature came about...I wouldn't want to tell the whole world if I became unsure..I don't consider that a 180. Embarrassed turn and is not sure about how she feels for the  man and then she goes all seductive she's not being seductive..she's acting like KatrinaEmbarrassed in public to bring a smile on his place? how about being a sensible gf? what is the definition of sensible gf? Or doing this for him in private? why in private when he asked her in public?At least I won't have any issues with 'zara zara touch me' in that scenario.why not? isn't she not being seedhi saadhi then? Embarrassed

I hope this discussion continues as well without anyone getting offended. Smile

Go to top