Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sournsweet thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

Seriously Dhvani, I was about to say the same thing...

guys dressed up like girls..yeh Sanjivani hai ki zoo/I better use comedy circus...😆

Dnt kill me if it sint true...bt recently a mdg fan had gone on d sets n der he/she got a chance 2 talk 2 anjali it seems n dey got a galnce of d guys dressed as girls...so I think it has 2 b a part of d show...probably shooting for sumthing...n pls Dnt tell me u would rather shoot dem or yourself...

dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulasi99

i think sony has to think again. their comedy circus 2 will loose ground if dmg continues like this

🤣🤣🤣  I have noticed the sony ppl want their shows to stop if they dont run or have low TRPs exapme, Ambar dhara, Salaam Zindagi, etc
sony is extremely TRP conscious..now looks like dmg is also turning that way...*eedit: I mean aren't they doing all this zara zara and touchy scenes in every  other episodes for TRPs only...warna who is gonna watch it? who agrees here?

Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
amo_amo_aigoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

🤣🤣🤣  I have noticed the sony ppl want their shows to stop if they dont run or have low TRPs exapme, Ambar dhara, Salaam Zindagi, etc
sony is extremely TRP conscious..now looks like dmg is also turning that way...who agrees here?

i think its very few of us who dissapointed wid the serial. most of them still happy wid it if i am rgt. so i don think it will be pulled off.
Edited by tulasi99 - 16 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ sournsweet, na we will not kill u but yes, I will strangle the creatives if they come up crapy story one more time...

@ Sarah, dead with disappointment... 🤣

@ Tulasi, Dhvani..agar yeh baat thi, tho show tho kab ka khatam ho gaya hota nahi.

I kind of disagree with u here... kuch bhi ho, there are some things in DMG that keeps me entertained... 😉 Edited by *Sunita* - 16 years ago
sournsweet thumbnail
sunita ji u think dey r gonna stop???...Bcz I think d only way dis tom foolery will stop if n only if it turns into another saas-bahu etc driven serial...vamps which keep coming back 2 take revenge no matter what!!!!...Y dnt ppl learn the 1st tym I hav never really understood...n u cud call me rubina...
sournsweet thumbnail
n as for d dead wid disppaointment thing...dnt use it so fast...bcz d way u guys r going u wuld hav 2 cum up wid loads of sequels... 😉
dhvanisoni thumbnail
@Suni I mean they have got loads of AR scenes to please the fans...for example recently A walks off from path lab and R kinda falls but then he holds her...*at some place* , wasn't tht for TRPs..tht scene was quite unnecessary..why to show a scene like that when both were fighting and had broken up?

well for me its RM scenes recently tht r hooking me back again...but tht is also out of the blue...so sudden...remember how muskaan agrees to kissing before the bb match ..where did the feeling after the bike race with rahul go then? wht happened to those shayiris Rahul wrote for Ridhima? ...lots more things tht I find ambiguous
and I find RM scenes better cuz "BOTH...."(courtesy- Anu)...plz dont encourage me to complete the sentence...I just fear abt it being considered bashing 😆 😆 😉 Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Suni: But how can someone just delete a topic in here with out your knowledge, yaar?? Aren't you the mod here?? 😕 😕

@Dhvani: Good girl! Don't complete that sentence...aevein hi panga ho jaayega 😉 😆 😆
dhvanisoni thumbnail
yaar Sonali di, Aarti di, hema and all had made so many valid points and I had even missed a lot of reading in tht post..now I wont b able to read all tht 😔

@yaar Anu uss din I was ROLFing at KK so much naa...although I was late and was catching up when none was ol...cuz I felt the exact same thing as u 😃
Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sarah very well said.

@all,pretty late here..Gudnite.

@anu,dhvani Gud Night catch ya 2morrow.Chk gina's post.