Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
But Armaan did behave quite odd in that episode , didn't he? in the very previous episode is was sad as hell..was literally crying on the bench...and the nery next day he steals her stuff...he was behaving like a kid who just wants to prove the 'I m more mischievous than u are' 'look what I can do if I m in my puraana Armaan avatar'..very childish...

instead I wud have loved him if he had simply ignored Ridhima .
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

I hope this discussion continues as well without anyone getting offended. 😊

Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
sournsweet thumbnail
U kno personally I like ridz irritating armaan for a change...I was sick n tired of her whiniing n saying verbally abusing armaan venever she got a chance to do so!!!...She has insulted armaan a lot in public presence...from d very1 1st tym ven armaan told her ki oose kisi se pyar ho gaya, der was a public den 2!!!...so dancing in front of every1 is fair...atleast i think so...kam se kam she would realise after dancing vat damage she done(hoping so!!)...n let har face the consquences!!!...
AreYaar thumbnail
@Shweta: Very interesting points you've made here 😊

But as Ash and Dhvani have both reiterated...no one here found that even remotely entertaining...the reason might be that we are not the 'ideal' AR fans, you see 😳 😳
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Shweta, welcome back yaar... long time..πŸ€—thank you ji!!! I've missed these discussions! 😊 Koi nahi, atleast now u r here....

I don't understand really what's up with fans? first you guys want Ridz to do what Armu says and not deny him anything...and now when she is doing that you still are complaining? πŸ˜† hmm, I never wanted Rids to follow Armaan's step, yaar don't u think creatives are ruining her character by converting her to something which she is really not..I don't think they are ruining her character instead they are making her more lively and fun because I think many fans have complained about her being so rude to Armu and her not deserving of Armu. πŸ˜† which I find really funny btw!  I m missing out something here, I fail to understand the exact meaning of being lively......I have seen so many of them but haven't come across somebody like her, I guess it happens only in DMG...I dont have anything against Ridhima's character but I m complaining about the creatives as they couldn't get a fine tune the previous Ridz and present one... Initially they show her extremely professional and now total unprofesionalism..

In no sense do I see/interpret Ridz as a seductress...she is completeing a challenge...seducing someone is completely different then a challenge. He didn't tell her to seduce him...he told her to act like she is Katrina and he is Saif...and if you have seen the video of that song, Katrina is doing exactly what Ridz is shown doing in the promo, but is much more "sexy/seductive". And anyway the precap that is in a dark light is all really Armu's imagination, reality is what Ridz is doing in the light and everyone is watching.

I have no complains Ridz dancing on any song, but dancing in front of the staff makes me unhappy!!  Yaar, if she is dancing only infront of her friends, it would have been more appropriate.. waise bhi did Armaan tell her to do the steps right away?? Is she wanted to take the challenge, she could have done after hrs....but obviously it's her ghulami, which she has to do it whenever he asks...so even I thought when Armu told her to dance he meant now. ...So Gulaam means u have to do everything leaving ur self respect.. we all work for some company in professional life not exactly like gulaams but we do work maintaining our dignity and self respect...

Don't u think its a big transformation in Ridhima Character??  The person who used to think about her career seriously and always made a balanced decision earlier is now going behind someone she is confused about??well if you saw her expressions when Dr. Shashank yelled at her and got her out of being a monitor you could tell she was very hurt and disappointed...everything she was doing was after hours still she got reprimanded...and when she went to Armu she wanted him to be happy so how could she be upset in front of him. In no sense is she being careless about her career because being a doctor means to keep your patients as your major priority..and she hasn't been shown not respecting that priority...she is an intern and interns are to learn from their senior doctors as well...and so far all other interns have been involved in similar activities as well as senior doctors. I don't think she is still confused about him...but rather wants the man she fell in love with in the beginning..his change confused her and made her unsure. 😳But why is she doing all this?? I mean by now she could have understood that Armaan would be really happy infact on cloud nine if she confesses her love for him....but nahi, she is just taking a long route instead of going for a shortcut..Moreover, I never heard before that by irritating a person, u bring smile on there face....what makes her think that Armaan changed?? they both were really happy until Muskaan's issue came over, so what changes are we talking about??

Edited by *Sunita* - 15 years ago
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi ash,
I know Anu...hum kabhi bhi kahain bhi pohoch sakte ha **Attention attention...peeepoouu teettuu.(Ambulance Alarm)*
πŸ˜†

I just want Shashank to see the dance...and hopefully his thinking will also get a 180 degree turn and for once he should realize its Ridhima who is forcing the slavery
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

[

No problem with Nana doing that. Why? 'Cause its completely in character and he's always been like that. What kind of display of love by Armaan and Ridhima? Nobody around them has a clue about them being in love. No problem with Rahul-Muskaan fighting because they have a history and it too is in character, they have always fought like that. And who says I don't have a problem with Atul being a loser? I do! But your point is? What's that got to do with my problem with Ridhimas seductive dance in public?

I agree with each and every word, Sarah!πŸ‘....Which brings back the argument about FRIENDS once again...RM mindless fights are just as plausible as Phoebe acting loopy most of the time...cuz that's how they are!! Pray tell, what 'seedhi saadhi' girl behaves in the way Riddhima does?? And don't even get me started on the way Atul, Angie etc. have been totally ruined!

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashvez

@sarah,Oh thats sad, I still have those cassettes..and how we use to beg our friends to get from pakistan.I heard Khuda Ke liye movie is doing very well.Its in such demand here.
I hope Ima not offending anyone since we are a bit off topic. 😊

yeah, those were the days!

Khuda ke liye is a very good movie if i go by what my friends and siblings say about it..i am yet to watch it..

Tasha.Natasha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guyz i betta go now im soooooo tired nd i luvd readin all ur comments nd i think u guyz r amazing!!!! jus keep it up nd i'll catch up wen i get bak 2 ya guys...well dun n di hope dis sequel duznt close or v gna hav 2 open sequel 3lmoa xxxπŸ‘dis is 4 u guyz 4 not losin hope nd startin a gd discussion nd not gettin into fights or any1 bein offended xx πŸ‘WELL DONE!!!!  tc lots of luv  tasha xxxxxEdited by Tasha.Natasha - 15 years ago
sournsweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulasi99

Whichever u think is easier...bcz I hav not really used mega upload or rapid share as I hav always used z share...give me 1 link 2 both n let me c which one is easier for me...den I will let u kno vich one 2 send d rest in???...is dat okay???...n ur name's not tulasi is it???...I asumed ur a girl bcz of ur screen name...n as for d tom foolery going around...ders much more coming up...d latest I hav heard in dmg is dat d guys r going 2 b dressed as girls!!!...i dunno how true dat is...but dats vat I hav heard...n i really wonder what what dat is going 2 b all abt!!!...