Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

India-Forums

asambhav- Balkrishna shastri murdered

nehavarun IF-Dazzler
nehavarun
nehavarun

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hey i just saw a bit of that scene today..what exactly happens? who murders him? can anyone update todays(saturday) episode plz?

anita4321 Newbie
anita4321
anita4321

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hi,
Pl.somebody send the 3 May saturday episode of Asambhav.I want to know what happened to Bal Shastri?
krishara Goldie
krishara
krishara

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
hi Neha,
y day Bal was murdered by Abhiman and Vikrant has arrested him with his weapon but may i say what i think.....
Sulekha has murdered Bal through capturing the brain of Abhiman because by doing this her both wishes r fulfilled. first not to marry with Abhiman as Abhiman gets arrested and second to kill Bal.that's why Tanishka has said Sulekha to stay in her house.and this has relation with Shubra's 3 6 9 and Bal was murdered at 3.00am.
Of course,this is my view....what do u think frds???
this is going very horrible now.....isnt't it???
nehavarun IF-Dazzler
nehavarun
nehavarun

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
ohhh..thanks for the update.
i think asambhav is going in a pattern. whenever the serial becomes sluggish n boring, director takes one wicket to get back viewers' interest.
its resembling a cheap hindi horror movie now..yeta jaata murders. not smthing i want to watch for relaxation Cry
lswarsetty Newbie
lswarsetty
lswarsetty

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i agree with nehavarun.
i think it's time the director starts solving the puzzle instead of making it more confusing...
Mi_Marathi Newbie
Mi_Marathi
Mi_Marathi

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hi ,
Please konitari 3 may cha episode upload kara.
mi gluTv var pan check kela , tithe fakt 30Apr paryant
che episodes aahet.
wackysharu Senior Member
wackysharu
wackysharu

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bageshri

hi Neha,
y day Bal was murdered by Abhiman and Vikrant has arrested him with his weapon but may i say what i think.....
Sulekha has murdered Bal through capturing the brain of Abhiman because by doing this her both wishes r fulfilled. first not to marry with Abhiman as Abhiman gets arrested and second to kill Bal.that's why Tanishka has said Sulekha to stay in her house.and this has relation with Shubra's 3 6 9 and Bal was murdered at 3.00am.

kinnda agreeing wid u.. not fully though.. coz if its only 3.. then 2 more murders must be coming... at 6 and 9....coz those nums are left...

bhagu_k Senior Member
bhagu_k
bhagu_k

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:20am | IP Logged

I Agree wid bageshri, may be sulekha has murdered Bal through capturing the brain of Abhiman  &  my another think is maybe sulekha is coming at abhimaans home & she killed to bal kaka & thats why abhimaan gonna shocked & he is taking that weapon..its just thought dont know..

Originally posted by bageshri

hi Neha,

Go to top