will you marry sandeep - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I'd marry him in a heartbeat, no doubt 😳 The hair can be dealt with at a later stage 😛
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

nisha is seriouly scared that he might be appearing in k-mahabharat next.

I'm telling you..its a possibility...maybe he's decided the only way to be popular is to get in with ekta maiyya...

Originally posted by Nisha_07

I'm telling you..its a possibility...maybe he's decided the only way to be popular is to get in with ekta maiyya...

I wont pass that off you know!!!!..her serials are the ones that really do well!!!..unfortunately...
I would definitely marry him in a second..wouldn't even give it a second thought. 😳 😳 😳 It's hard to find people like Sandeep in this world..
ya...why not? i feel he is good husband material. added to that no saas-bahu jhamela.

Originally posted by kshreya2002

ya...why not? i feel he is good husband material. added to that no saas-bahu jhamela.

😆😆😆 Kya future planning hai Ksh..Dont forget Gayatri aunty to be ur MIL..😉😉

Hmmm my preference is a bit different.. I want to have a big family of people on my Sandy's side, since I have always been in a family.. 😳 😳 I may not go fr Sandy as he is at present, he doesnt look like a pipe climber to me 😛 😛
oh monus, the whole of gc is his family.........like honey said.....i would marry him in a sec.....hehehehehhe 😆 😉 Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
fazi...dont mind her...she wants jugle. 😉

Originally posted by kshreya2002

fazi...dont mind her...she wants jugle. 😉

yup, a pipeclimber jugle with pammi mummy, sukha daddy, sona bua and sagar the mr india fufa.. add monu in it. the family will be perfect. 😛