How can Harshat say that?? (Page 4)

siddh_v IF-Dazzler
siddh_v
siddh_v

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_devil

rahul got owned!!!!

Haha you think Rahul cares for sore loosers like Harshit.LOL

HE didnt care to reply for stupid attacks made by Amit Tandon u think he cares.

~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i like how rahul keep quite when people make comment on him

Good job rahul

by the way i should say why does harshit always stay angry????

can't even smile??? hello?? dude u r showing ur life is so dull no effenceee LOL Ouch
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Its scripted, otherwise harshit doesn't have any guts 2 talk like that. in my view harshit's statement was ok, but his approach was wrong, he could've delivered the same statement in a joke way rather than in a serious way. he looks always serious, i know its a competion, still all the participants should enjoy the show. when ever others got high points he never happy.Angry

madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
aww i felt it was all drama.. i hv seen abhjeet was dancingggg while harshit was telling it to rahul.. all of a sudden it became end Confused

btw Harshit is not a looser nd he is da besttt Clap
watever harsit said was right & i wish judges hv said it b4 den harshit
Smile
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anuradha

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Don't you guys think some of it is scripted? Confused

I felt the same LOL The way Abhijeet was dancing to harshit's comments, Rahul's over acting, judges were quiet all the time and it all ended in a minute... It definitely is scripted... LOL

i so agreeLOL...but harshit ne exactly kaha kya because when he was speaking mujhe ek call aa gaya tha so missed that part...wht did he exactly say

greatsaleen Senior Member
greatsaleen
greatsaleen

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Harshit -- I find him a rather boring and spunk-less performer. I think he may be feeling a bit insecure due to Rahul's inevitable charm... Rahul does nto need a female fan-letter to garner votes really, he is probably more comfortable since he had an opportunity to host the singing show on Sahara...

jeklo Groupbie
jeklo
jeklo

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
lololol....insecure?....man rahul is no match to harshit...hes rendition of parda hein was well off....der was no consistancy...even the judges said, the judges got to be abit strict just cause other people r getting 10's doesnt mean the other guys who dont sing upto the mark shud get 9 or 10...if they spot mistakes give dem 7 so they learn
mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
rahul was beginning to be very annoying and irritating with all of his tactics. i'm glad someone put him in his place. Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index