Remix
Remix

Happy B'day Anku!!!

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

all my dear rfiansBig smile

May 4...it's a special day today as it's a birthday of an rfianParty...though many of you may know her but still for the one you dont know this angel let me make them know that this girl likes Tia-Ranny and carries herself in same way as Anvesha aka our AashiStar...She used to post multicoloured replies here making them look as beautiful as a person herself...

Well am talking about

Akaansha aka Anku aka ~angelgirl16~ aka ~angelz16~

though she has many names but she is unique...she's a great writer- i simply adore her poemsDay Dreaming

these are a few cards for you anku...

So wish you a very dhansu b'day anku with loads of happiness...once again

HAPPY B'DAYHugHugHug

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL u certainly gave me the shock of my life LOL LOL

when i read the name "anku" i was like whaaat Shocked Shocked mery dodo ka birthday 14th august se may fourth ko kaise shift hua LOL

actly anku is one of my beshty frndsssss form rg and shes certainly not this anku LOL shes only an r fan that too coz of wahi lest shes an ay fan Embarrassed and my adorable totally idiotic dodo whom i love to the coreeeee Embarrassed   Hug

so i kind off was taken aback LOL

anyways i dont know this anku but wishing u the very besht in lifee and wishing you many many many manyyyyyyyyy happy returns of the day hope u really do have an extremely special day and year ahead Embarrassed god bless and take good care Embarrassed   
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

all my dear rfiansBig smile

May 4...it's a special day today as it's a birthday of an rfianParty...though many of you may know her but still for the one you dont know this angel let me make them know that this girl likes Tia-Ranny and carries herself in same way as Anvesha aka our AashiStar...She used to post multicoloured replies here making them look as beautiful as a person herself...awww!! Adiiii......u are the sweettteesssttttttt!!!! Like reallyyy....i wasnt expecting any bday on IF this year compared to last year which was soo hugeee.....but it gives me immenseeeee pleasure to hve my bday post in the forum where I started and completed a 1000 posts before going on to making alot more IDsLOLLOLLOLwell, i am not frequent on IF anymore and def. not RF but I ll always treasure this forum cause it gave me really nice friends and ppl to interact with.....and it gave me a chance to read Laminas fantasticccc FF!!!! Dont know how and where she is now but well anyways...its really nice to be celebrating my bday heree!! THANKKK yooouuuu soooooooo muchhh ADI!!!!! It realllyyyy means alott.....and yaa, i remember my multicoloured posts as a newbiee..lol! Its so amusing noww but i hve loved every bit i hve spent here at RF!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well am talking about

Akaansha aka Anku aka ~angelgirl16~ aka ~angelz16~hahahahaha!!!!! my first everrr ID--angelgirl16!!!!LOL And since then I dont know how many but ya i hve one name aakanksha...and fondly called by many IF friends as anku! So ya that will always remain the sameeTongue

though she has many names but she is unique...she's a great writer- i simply adore her poemsDay Dreamingheyyy....which oness??? loll....tell me tooo Adi!!! LOLEmbarrassed

these are a few cards for you anku...thankings sweetheart...i love them alll!! They mean alott...i shall save them on my PC!!!! WinkEmbarrassed And the card below has so many flowers....are they 18? Embarrassed

So wish you a very dhansu b'day anku with loads of happiness...once again.....andd thanxxxx sooo much once againn...i simply love all of the cards and specially the 2nd last oneee....sooo sweeeeeeeetttt!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HAPPY B'DAYHugHugHug

THHAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKKK  YOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 03 May 2008 at 1:26pm
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Lollllllllllllllll... SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT!! You are stilll here?? noo i mean i am happy...but i am surprisinly shockedddddddd!! You toh got banneddddddddd 6 times...then i thought u left IF!!Ouch But u hereeeeeeeeeHug Welcome bk ankaaaaaaHugHug Glad to see you after sooooooo long!! 

And obviouslyyyyyyyyyyy...happyyyyyyyyyyy b'dayyyyyyyyyyyyyHugHug OMG! Lemme get out of this shock... but stilll happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy b'dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHugHugHug

PS: god i still remember our all day long chats...coz u were in greece or germanny??? And used to be online when I wasLOLLOL You used to be online till Remix comes...then i used to go offline...to watch remixLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed lol welcome bk...and i hope this is ur last idOuchLOL 
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritisashi

anyways i dont know this anku but wishing u the very besht in lifee and wishing you many many many manyyyyyyyyy happy returns of the day hope u really do have an extremely special day and year ahead Embarrassed god bless and take good care Embarrassed   

The blessings and thoughts count more than anything else in the world for mee.....thank you so much smriti(i think?) Your words hve made me soo happy....believe me! They really brought a smile to my facee!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you ever so much!! I hope I get to wish you on your bday tooo!!! TongueEmbarrassedSmile

And yaa...Wish your Anku too from this Anku on her bdayy!! hehehe WinkWink
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

Lollllllllllllllll... SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT!! You are stilll here?? hahahahahaha!!!! nitzieeee LOL noo i mean i am happy....i knoowww!!! LOL but i am surprisinly shockedddddddd!! i knoowwww!!!!!! LOL You toh got banneddddddddd 6 times....nahh!! 11-12 times!!! LOL...then i thought u left IF!!Ouch ----- nitzzzz.....ur making me laugh TOOOOO muchhhhh!!!!!!LOL But u hereeeeeeeeeHug Welcome bk ankaaaaaaHugHugFinalllyyyy!!!! Are u out of the shock? LOLLOL Thanxxx!!!! Glad to see you after sooooooo long!! Sammeeeee heerrrrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

And obviouslyyyyyyyyyyy...happyyyyyyyyyyy b'dayyyyyyyyyyyyyHugHug Thaaankkkkkoooooo nituuuuuu!!!!! HugHug OMG! Lemme get out of this shock...LOLLOLLOLStillll? ***loooool*** okk, i ll give u the time!!!!!LOLLOL but stilll happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy b'dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHugHugHugThannnnkkkkiiiiinnnnnggggssssssss honeybuny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lol*!!! My timboo Hug

PS: god i still remember our all day long chats.....haha! i do tooo!!!WinkWinkcoz u were in greece or germanny???Germany! Big smile And used to be online when I wasLOLLOL I knowww!!! *lolness*LOLLOLTongue You used to be online till Remix comes...then i used to go offline...to watch remixLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thosee were the gooood timesss!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile Btw, i hve graduated from skoool!!! LOLLOLBig smileBig smileWink lol welcome bk...Thanxx gurll!! and i hope this is ur last idOuchLOL hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Thatt I dont promiseeLOL But its realliiiii nice to see you after soo longg!!! Big smileBig smileHugHugHug
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL u definatly sound an interesting case anku LOL

may i do the audacity to ask why in the world did u get banned like so many timessssss LOL LOL

gosh this sounds so funyyyyyy kya ahsi ki atmaa ghuns gayi thy kya which urged u to break so many if rules ki u ended up being banned LOL LOL

way too go Clap Clap u definatly have set a record Big smile

hehe surely wld tell my frnd and happy birthday once againnnn Embarrassed send me my cake though Big smile
raksha.aigal Senior Member
raksha.aigal
raksha.aigal

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
wish u many happy returns of da day akaansha......

Go to top