krishna4ever
krishna4ever

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
they def scared the contestents

jaskaran48 Groupbie
jaskaran48
jaskaran48

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
well the families signed a contract a the starting...and it was stated in the contract that there would be wild-card entries...they make the whole format of the show apparent in the contract...thats why when they make changes to the format....they ask all participants...but yeah...if they signed it and understood the contract...then id be angry 2..because they are just causing drama and should grow up and take things head on rather then whine...and once again...they signed the contract...which informed them of wild-card entries
jotiangel19 Groupbie
jotiangel19
jotiangel19

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaskaran48

well the families signed a contract a the starting...and it was stated in the contract that there would be wild-card entries...they make the whole format of the show apparent in the contract...thats why when they make changes to the format....they ask all participants...but yeah...if they signed it and understood the contract...then id be angry 2..because they are just causing drama and should grow up and take things head on rather then whine...and once again...they signed the contract...which informed them of wild-card entries

i agree with you and they did admit that they readed the contract. so then ehy make a scence and plus the wildcards are going to be on there the first time and the other families have been there longer so they would have more experience!Ouch Confused

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

i totally agree with u. the families were acting like the show is doing something wrong if they had any problems they should have talked about it earlier.ajay did the right thing cuz the families signed the contract n everything n now they are creating drama for no reason.
phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:59am | IP Logged
judges were rude and nasty... sorry to say this... doesn't matter of the format and all,
When Sharad told the families that they are being rude because when someone is talking they are leaving, then what rights do judges have when the families are talking to them, they get up and leave, what kind of freaking Behavior is this....

what the hell do they think of themselves...? when they get upset and angry they could leave? but when families got upset and didn't wanted to talk, they can't leave.?
give me a break..
phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani33

i totally agree with u. the families were acting like the show is doing something wrong if they had any problems they should have talked about it earlier.ajay did the right thing cuz the families signed the contract n everything n now they are creating drama for no reason.

I am sorry if others were talking he shouldn't off left, that is rude and nasty... when Ajay was talking why did sharad stop the families from leaving, then... btw, i totally liked the idea of wild card entry, it's totally rocking.. but this is the way to behave, sorry!
phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:07am | IP Logged

So does is mean, be rude to others... when u don't want ppl to be rude to you?  and plus did they clear out the wild card entry format, that they will be introducing it like this... NO NO NO, then they do have right to know about it, Zee didn't clear it out, and families didn't bother to find out, cuz they might have thought the wild card entry will be same thing as other shows... It's not families fault that they were not told about the format of wild card entries. Sure they signed the contract, but did the conract said "they will be introducing new families no."

PS: i am totally with the with the current format of the Wild Card Entry, it sounds just rocking... i m not against it.
Rainy Senior Member
Rainy
Rainy

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I think that Ajay and Kajol were very rude. Tanuja was not rude but the other two were. I just didn't like the way Ajay spoke to the families. I lost total respect for Ajay after hearing him talk to the families that way.

Go to top