Rude behavior of judges

ShinyGirl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Though i m a huge fan of kajol and ajay, but i think they behaved very rudely with the families. They shud understand that they might be great actors, but they r noone's god. They might be rich n famous, but that doesnt mean they can act the way they want.

They shud learn from shahrukh khan n amitabh how to behave with general public in reality shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indybabe thumbnail
Well I agree with u but I dnt think the judges behave rudely, they have valid point n tanuja said waz quite right..........everybody wants to watch the show n not the politics involved in show....earlier the whole concept of kapoor famiily n other family who were not 3 generations hve to leave that time all other families approved that they shud leave, now they want them back..........i mean u can change format of show acc to contestant's covinience, like n dislikes.........its a competition......u can't keep on adding ppl according to preference and not performance...I'm sure all these families didn't realise it in the begining, they mst be super excited abt their entry in the show....
Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
u r rite the families should understand
its a COMPETITION n ajay is rite they are scared
armaanfan thumbnail
its natural for the families to feel this way. i would! its really not fair to add new families. Their entry automatically makes them top 6. that's wrong!
Tulsie thumbnail
I think Ajay and Kajol were right as the families should understand and I think the famalies are scared as Mrs. Patel said that the new families that will come already know their weakness so i think the families are scared. The families should act more brave than they have showed today. The families should be ready for competition.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i donnt think its fair to bring in new familys at this point..but if the contestants were all told this before teh contest even started they should not be complaining
armaanfan thumbnail
Extremely unprofessional behaviour of Mr Devgan!
ShinyGirl thumbnail
I am not saying that their point was wrong..... maybe they were right... but the way they were talking to the participants was not professional ..... ajay n kajol r not their teachers.... everyone is an individual who has a right to put his point n it shud have been tackled with maturity by the judges.
krishna4ever thumbnail
they def scared the contestents
jaskaran48 thumbnail
well the families signed a contract a the starting...and it was stated in the contract that there would be wild-card entries...they make the whole format of the show apparent in the contract...thats why when they make changes to the format....they ask all participants...but yeah...if they signed it and understood the contract...then id be angry 2..because they are just causing drama and should grow up and take things head on rather then whine...and once again...they signed the contract...which informed them of wild-card entries