Kya Dill Mein Hai
Kya Dill Mein Hai

3rd may update - kk leaves punj house

xox.iloveyou IF-Rockerz
xox.iloveyou
xox.iloveyou

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

here's da update for today.

episode starts off wid kakoon seeing her mom getting on da bus she tells aman. aman runs after da bus and cathes up to it. [he's fast LOL] kk and aman go inside da bus kakoon tells her mom to get off but she refuses but kk forces her and so she gets off.

kk asks her mom why she's leaving her again and she says that she cant see her daughter in pain and says she cant see her daughter suffereing because of her. while she's talking she gets dizzy and she faints. aman calls da doctor.

at punj house everyone is celelbrating bebe's birthday. everyone wishes her. and prethi feels like she and sid are being left out and da family doesnt care for dem. and she says let's put on our fake smile and wish her.  

at aman house, da doctor says that she's suffering from some sort of disese [ddint hear exactly what he said] da doctor says that she doesnt have much time to live. kakoon is shatterred that yet she'll lose her mother AGAIN!

kk mom wakes up and says to kakoon that she knows that she doesnt have many days to live. and that's why she was leaving kk. she askes for apology but kk says that she cant forgive her. she doesnt need to. she can be mad at her but she cant hate her.

aman gets a phone call and needs to go somewhere but he says to kk that he's not going. kk tells him to go.

prethi gifts bebe a gift and bebe says that she likes it and jus den rahul gifts her a gift and bebe says that she loves it. and prethi says of course rahul gave it to yu. everyone's shocked. bebe says that she loves both of dem dp hear and asks ramo for gayatri. ramo says that gayatri went to da mandir and she'll be back soon.

gayatri's at da mandir and while she's leaving she sees aman standing she goes up to him and aman tells her to give something to bebe and that he misses her. gayatri askes him if he's still mad at rahul and aman says that yu dont know what i kno.

dp's standing and gayatri goes up to him and askes him what's wrong why da tears in yur eyes he says some nice words bout bebe and kk hears and she's crying. kk goes to her mom and askes her bout her dad kk mom says that she went after a guy who never loved her and tells her not to make da same mistake that she did. kk's shocked. she thinks bout rahul.

kk goes home and everyone's sleeping. she takes out her suitcase and puts her clothes in it. she goes to everyone's room and says a few stuff. she goes to rahul's room and says that i've always loved yu and always will. but what yu did to me i'll never forget it. but all yur memories will always stay wid me. no one can steal dem not even myself.

she goes downstaris and slowly walking. jus den rahul wakes up and says why do i feel so insecure they show kk walking den rahul says why do i feel like i've just lost something?

END!

i think i've missed a few parts. sorry. but jus wanted to fill yu guys in! modz can close topic if it's not neccessary/

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaanu80mvjagannadhsweetcandymrschittaShahinakhphhoolpritijoshibijal81val0822crazyballrinsKatrina82CHLOE2901nupskpps_ppsdaddysgirl786k-ekta fanknumnumcherrypansymaha_prakrtiswatinarang-aditi-

ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thanks alot for such a lovely episode. i really appreciate your effort. i didn't like that she is leaving becuase just by her so called mother words you could tell that she is trying to keep her away from rahul. so kk should understand that its all naina's plan.
pink_pari89 IF-Dazzler
pink_pari89
pink_pari89

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
not gonna watch it.. Ouch thax for da update... Embarrassed
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
sabih Groupbie
sabih
sabih

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
can some on plzzzzzzzzz upload todays videoa dn may second thnax
benita0208 Senior Member
benita0208
benita0208

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I hope kk and rahul joins soon.Thanx for the update
wajr Senior Member
wajr
wajr

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for update Smile
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
yeah!
rahul finally feels dat sumfin is wrong!
yippeeee!
poor KK...i feel really sorry for her...she just got her mum nd she's about to lose her again Unhappy

can't wait 4 next week....

thanx 4 da update ridz!
did a great job! Smile

Go to top