India-Forums

Written Updates May 3 (Page 3)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ExoticDivinity2

I really think that what went down at the end of the show today ruined what was the essence of The Rock and Roll family. I understand Saxena ji's point but if they were told this at the signing of the contract, they should have objected back then. However, i think there was a misunderstanding because perhaps Saxena and the others were thinking that Zee and RNRF would bring back the eliminated contestants as most shows do. So bringing new families will be a big downfall for them because they don't know the new family's strength and weakneses so they have to do even better in their performances.

Also I thought that Ajay's behavior was not rude because Saxena kept on talking over him and over Sharad when Sharad was trying to explain. Sharad got mad too if you noticed because he was like "this was an agreement we all had in the show and this is the way the show is to be put on." I agree with both parties and I hope things will be resolved in the positive next week. I would hate to see old families leave because they are introducing 6 new families to the show.

The best of luck to all of them!

I totally agree with you!

Guardian Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mitu1228

Thanks, but Patel got 10 yesterday not 9, sorry.

Yes I watched on the TV both episodes now.  They got 10 yesterday and a total of 9 today so total is 19 as pointed out.  Thanks a lot Mitu!!

Guardian Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Originally posted by ExoticDivinity2

I really think that what went down at the end of the show today ruined what was the essence of The Rock and Roll family. I understand Saxena ji's point but if they were told this at the signing of the contract, they should have objected back then. However, i think there was a misunderstanding because perhaps Saxena and the others were thinking that Zee and RNRF would bring back the eliminated contestants as most shows do. So bringing new families will be a big downfall for them because they don't know the new family's strength and weakneses so they have to do even better in their performances.

Also I thought that Ajay's behavior was not rude because Saxena kept on talking over him and over Sharad when Sharad was trying to explain. Sharad got mad too if you noticed because he was like "this was an agreement we all had in the show and this is the way the show is to be put on." I agree with both parties and I hope things will be resolved in the positive next week. I would hate to see old families leave because they are introducing 6 new families to the show.

The best of luck to all of them!

I totally agree with you!

I too totally agree.  Very well put thoughts.  I am dreading all the families walking out next weekOuch   Hope that does not happen.Embarrassed

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i dont think the families will walk out....if they do, that will be very immature of them.
dp_p Senior Member
dp_p
dp_p

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Nice update.
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
thanks minali...i missed watching it yesterday and just caught the rerun...i agree that its a misunderstanding by the contestants about wild card and i hope that they can move on and concentrate on their dancing . They have a right to feel threatened and although they have been particising for so long it gives them a higher benchmark for marks from the judges.While judges and hosts are right on their part as that they should always be open to more and tougher competition Embarrassed
nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

thanks minali...i missed watching it yesterday and just caught the rerun...i agree that its a misunderstanding by the contestants about wild card and i hope that they can move on and concentrate on their dancing . They have a right to feel threatened and although they have been particising for so long it gives them a higher benchmark for marks from the judges.While judges and hosts are right on their part as that they should always be open to more and tougher competition Embarrassed

yes didi i saw at laundromatLOLLOL...hope it doesnt continueOuch
sweetjatti01 Groupbie
sweetjatti01
sweetjatti01

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
i think tht they are takin it the wrong way, cuz they were told when they started the show tht there will be someone comin in at the certian point, if u guyz look at the other shows, i havent seen anyone complain much when they bring someone new in the show. if they look they r more experic and have learned more than the new family tht will come.
i hope everythin goes well.

Go to top