Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Kumble V Walia

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Kumble V Walia

Kumble:  Praveen yeh kya dhamaal hai, yeh ladikyaan kyun chila rahi yeh "Walia", Walia"  Yeh Walia kaun hai?

Praveen:  Woh Ektaji ka blue-eyed boy hai.  Bada star hai.   Yeh Prachi…yaad haina…who Jalak wali ladki.  You know the one you used to cheer for, missing your tour practice.  Prachi used to play the role of his wife…dono ki jodi is famous as JaiBani.

Kumble:  Yaar this is cricket game not a soap show.  Look even those phiringe girls, aren't they supposed to be cheering for us.  Look at them crowding around him.

Praveen:  apna captain bhi wahaan hai.  Wife ki liye autograph lene.

Kumble:  Sh**, Dravid is lining up there with the girls. What's the matter with him?  Can't he send his biwi over there.

Praveen:  I have an idea by the time the game finished those girls are going to be rooting for you and me.

Kumble:  Thank God I don't let Chethana watch soaps.  Can't stand those women crying all the time.  We have better things to do.  May be I will have a word with the referee, see if they can't boot them out.

Praveen:  I don't think so.  Ekta bought that whole section for her soap teams.  She is desperately trying to keep her trps up during IPL matches.  It seems the bahus are rooting for the cricket teams than the soap heros.

XXXXX

JW:  Ok girls one, two, three.  Who do we love?

Girls:  "Waila." "Walia." "Walia"

JW: Thanks girls.  Let me do some more autographs and then we will do it again.

Ekta: See Nivi, my ideas are always brilliant.  I knew he would rock the ground.

Nivedita:  You know Ekta, I have an idea for JW/Pronita reunion.  We have to do some spectacular, even better than June 10th with Bani.

Ekta:  Don't worry Nivi, I have it all planned.  The trps will shoot through the sky on JP Milan night.

Nivedita:  Come Ekta, spill it…what have you got up your sleeves.

Ekta:  Nivi you know I don't tell anyone.

The match starts, Kumble, Praveen and Zaheer excel in taking the wickets.  Slowly the chants of Walia die and are replaced by cries for Kumble, Praveen and Zaheer.

Praveen:  See Kumble what did I tell you, those girls are screaming for us now.

Kumble:  About time too, man my arms hurt with all that bowling and fielding.

JW:  Ekta what is this?  You told me these girls would be rooting for me.  All this work to promote Pronita and me…chiii..these girls are so dhokebaaz.  I am leaving, I didn't come here for Kumble, Dravid or Zaheer.  You better be planning some spectacular scenes for me and Pronita if you want KS to survive IPL.

Ekta:  Chill JW.  You know I always have my trumph cards for such times.  Go home and relax.  Take Gautami out to a club.  I will see on Monday, bright and early.

Nivedita:  Ekta why do you pamper him so much.  You know we can't keep KS going on too long.  Once we have the reunion that's it, end the serial.  I think we should plan a new serial along the line of U, Me and Hum. 

Ekta:  Nivi, you know this Kumble is pretty good looking guy, I wonder if he would be interested in being a star in my show.

Kumble takes the last wicket of the match for his team to win by 3 runs.

Praveen  slapping him on the back:  Well done!  For a moment I thought Ekta distracted you, she was screaming for you.

Kumble:  Let her scream.  Me against Walia...I will always win.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_01

Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Haha...good one kanta! Clap !! LOL LOL
Walia pitted against Kumble? LOL LOL Jai expecting spectacular scene between him and Pronita. Jai dear...spectacular scenes stopped a long time ago. Don't expect great stuff now. LOL

Ekta planning to rope in Kumble for her new show?ROFL Usse maidan mein hi rehne do please! LOL

Wouldn't mind Walia on the field though...imagine that!Day Dreaming KS ke joh ginne chunne viewers her woh bhi gayab hojayenge and will be glued to watch Walia in action! LOL

Tazoo
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL ,yes u know that hunk in the field it is quite natural for anybody to be rooted around him Embarrassed
abhilashasharma IF-Dazzler
abhilashasharma
abhilashasharma

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ROFL where do u get such concepts from??? LOL LOL LOL i must say Clap Clap Clap
preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Di,

LOL that was just too good,I still cant stop laughing.loved it. Clap Even though I love cricket, hum toh Munna ka deewana hai. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

preet Embarrassed
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Hehehehe! LOL

Kanta ben, only God knows how you manage to come up with such awesome concepts on a regular basis! LOL

You therefore are the recipient of the prestigious Mango Award for best creative writer! Clap Big smile

God bless.
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
great job Clap Clap Clap
RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Haila!!!
Kanta I must say that I dont know anything about cricket and cricketplayers but this is toooooo funny not to understand!!!

Eekta ka bhi caricature ban gaya yahan peLOLLOL

Byebye
Ranjana

Go to top