Dharam Veer

info on dv

lemoncola thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

guys

got to know something regarding dv . i hope u will like it .

now the..... story will go according to the original story line of the serial and their will be seperation of dharam from veer in coming episodes i know it is really painful to see them seprate but... they have to show according to the story of the serial .

may be the gurukul track will start from monday or may be it can extend to tuesday also .....😳

do watch it guys😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocort thumbnail
hey!lemzi babe im 😕 if dv gonna separate den wats d use of gurukool.......plz elaborate..
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seperation of dharam from veer... awww 😭 but if its required for the story then all right but I hope they dont show Veer pining away for Dharam n Dharam getting nightmares abt Veer

n yaaayyy gurukul from next week.. 🥳 me taking chutti from work 😆
lemoncola thumbnail
ha for the gurukul i also dont knoe but after seeing friday epi main be they will show how a king is made .and it was also said in the starting of the serial that veer will make a seperate kingdom so may be this is their way to show . i am not confirmed if i will get to know sumthing more on this then i will tell u 😛
bhuvana3 thumbnail
veer will make a seperate kingdom 😕 😕 😕 but where ? aryanagar only has 3 gullies n a pond
chocort thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhuvana3

veer will make a seperate kingdom 😕 😕 😕 but where ? aryanagar only has 3 gullies n a pond

🤣
also 1 dakoo sasur g😆😆
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocort

🤣
also 1 dakoo sasur g😆😆

ewww that dakoo cave looks like places where only bats live 🤢 maybe veer will have a kingdome there 🤣🤣🤣

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocort

hey!lemzi babe im 😕 if dv gonna separate den wats d use of gurukool.......plz elaborate..

yeah, i thought they'll go together to gurukul😕 

chocort thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhuvana3

ewww that dakoo cave looks like places where only bats live 🤢 maybe veer will have a kingdome there 🤣🤣🤣

........along wid him saakshi ,pari n bhimsen livin in dat kingdom......yuuuuuuukkkks😆
lemoncola thumbnail
may be that thier thinking is different they will approach to the throne in different way.they will go together only .and sia and shera will also go 😛