Todays episode 3rd May

rohini19 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This lady who claims to be kakoons maom is  for sure not Kakoon's mom. In today's episode Aman gets a list of actors names and photographs from a producer of a play (totally unrelated, how many things does Aman do, musicisan, lawyer and also play producer/actor???) but looks to me like the lady who is telling now she is Kakoon's mom, her name might there be on the list. Kakoon leaving the house today will make Naina win the challenge. I think this is all Naina's plan, naina no longer scheming against Kakoon just seems a bit weird. Also think about it, dr telling Kakoon there is no hope and she has to take her to some hill statetion to make her better. Then Kakoon's mom telling her dont run behind a man who doesnt want you (I think she was just referring to Rahul at that point). All the pictures as well as the other stuff which Kakoon got her, those could be easily got from Rahul , after all he was meant to a photographer at Ghosh badi. This all seems to be too coincidental to me. I think aman will see that and then they will know the entire truth!! Edited by rohini19 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly....my thoughts....yeh sab naina jii key shaatir dimaag kaa kamaal lagtaa hain.... 😆 😆 ...she needs a tight slap from kaakon for playing with her emotions again 😡 😡 Edited by booosi - 16 years ago
Aesha_Malik thumbnail
but how does naina know that her mother was not her real mother...i mean she wudnt randomly bring a lady to act as her biological mother...unless she knows that hher mother was not her biological mother... Edited by anny18 - 16 years ago
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some how nanin knows that her mother was not her biological mother....may be she heard from rahul or when she was in gosh badi or it is a Blooper from Ektas blooper land. 😆 😆 ....

i am pretty sure naina not only has her hand in this whole drama..... but the rest of her body too... 😆 😆 ...i mean the dyign mother telling Kakoon dont run behind a person who doesnt love u...seems too much of coincidence 😉 ...
smitzz thumbnail
I too feel this is all a setup by Naina and she hired that lady to act as Kakoon's mom. She is thinking she will win the challenge by sending Kakoon away with that woman to some place far away.

But I think her plan is going to flop big time because Rahul has started realising his feelings for Kakoon and is already missing her. He might realise his "love" for her in her absence, as they stay distance makes the hearts to grow fonder !

This might be a major twist otherwise the story is not progressing at all. Afterall Rahul and Kakoon should come closer at some point as they are the protagonists and Naina to start her vamp act.

nac587 thumbnail
OMG what a prediction this can be so true. Wow hats off to u for coming up with such a solution behind this mystery of Kk's mother. Wow Naina...how evilly smart u r. 😡 But I so loved the part where Rahul wakes up when he realizes that he's loosing something and gets out in the balcony. I really hope he stops her from leaving 😭 But it wud be a new turn for a change he will run after her. I hope ur prediction is true.
Thanks 👏
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also think that it all is naina's plan
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well if it is naina's plan then rahul will get KK...coz he's already starting to have a feeling of losing sumfin special!
so rahul will realise this soon...
coz he'll be thinking bout her all the time dat y she left so sudden;y nd all...nd naina will get pissed...then we have rahul relaising that he luvs KK not naina...so he'll go nd try to find her....nd by dat time we'll have KK finding out if she is her mother or not, nd will cum baq..then we have them together...nd navratri isn't over yet 😊
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im sure its naina's plan and that she is some actoress and not naina' mom