Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

*sharad wedding with a member of IF!* (Page 106)

PrInCeZz07 IF-Rockerz
PrInCeZz07
PrInCeZz07

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Heya guys
hey Narmz hw r u?
lolz
Luks lyk Priya dd come but she wnt a bit mad by postin her hm wrk 2
Priya tu kabhi nahi badlegi lolz

PrInCeZz07 IF-Rockerz
PrInCeZz07
PrInCeZz07

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
BTW NARMZ whats your ff called id luv 2 read it?
PrInCeZz07 IF-Rockerz
PrInCeZz07
PrInCeZz07

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Oh and yh u were right narmz Finally my maths sats is over lolz science and english 2 go lolz.
Im shocked were on 106 pages now lolz
Congratz 2 us LOL
sabm786 IF-Rockerz
sabm786
sabm786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_dreams22

ok narmeen tell me if my witchcraft history common task is alrite jus like dis part...
this is boring u dnt have to read it its my history common task
CT-The witch craze

Introduction:
In this common task I am going to include lots of information on witches and their lives, how people recognised witches, how they were found, Information about a witch hunter, punishments of witches, the confession of a person about witch craft, how witches were, how they were discovered and also I am going to include pictures and diagrams.

Who were witches?
Old women were mostly accused of being witches because they were believed to have all the things a "witch" would have. In 1590, since people did not have any knowledge in science, King James 1st also got involved with this since he had believed witch craft as well. What he did was that he wrote a book about witch craft and had suggested ways to identify a witch. The book was on demonology.

How people recognised witches
People in those days identified witches by looking for things in their body which if was found, that person who they suspected was then examined and called a witch if there were those things in their body. King James 1st said that another way to recognise a witch was by a mark on the witch's body, because they believed that at night the devil would come and visit the witch in the form of a pet and suck the witch's blood. they also tested if the witches were witches or not by tying both their hands in the shape of a cross and then laying them down in a river then if the person floated on the water they were believe to be guilty and if they drowned they were believed to be innocent however as you know, this was definitely not the right thing to do because if a person drowned they would die and if they floated they would still die be killed and die so both ways were wrong to my opinion. And once you were accused of being a witch there was

no way out you would have to die whether you were innocent or guilty.

How were witches punished?
Witches were punished by being hung in England. Hundreds of witches were hung all around England-the last as late as 1727. And for every case that came to court there were many more accusations of witch craft in the villages that never got to court. One person who was called Mary Sutton was been accused of being a witch. Her hands have been tied together in the shape of a cross. She is being lowered into the water. The people accusing her say that if she is innocent she will drown and if she is guilty of being a witch she will float as the devils power will keep her floating and not let her die. In the middle ages people thought a lot about heaven and hell but they were not really worried about witches.

Who was the person that hunted witches?
The person who hunted witches was called Mathew Hopkins. His job was to hunt/find witches and capture them. For every witch he found he got paid 1.00 and because he got paid that much for just one witch, he would go around capturing anyone he 'thought' even was a witch and he did not care if they genuinely were a witch or not.

What people in the middle ages trusted/believed
People, at that time believed a lot in superstitions and less ion science or frankly speaking they didn't have any knowledge in science whatsoever. What they thought to be true is that if god had priests to do his work then the devil will obviously have witches to do his work. And if that in those days was the case then they actually captured witches on the earth. They also believed that the devil used his witches to bring all sorts of trouble to good Christians.

Different punishments in different countries
The idea was witch craft and it was the same everywhere however, in different countries they had different punishments. In England they would tend to hang witches, in European countries such as Germany they used to burn witches alive which was very painful and extremely dreadful.

The witches' trial
This is what a person confessed in 1645-"about seven years ago the devil did appear to Joan willliford in the shape of a little dog. He asked her to give up god and turn to him instead. The devil promised her money. She called the devil 'Bunnie'. She said Bunnie pushed Thomas Gardler out of the window and into the cess pool. She gave some of her blood to the devil, who promised to serve her for 20 years. Since she has been in prison she has seen the devil twice. He has tried to suck her. The devil came to her disguised as a mouse." The witches as we know weren't witches because science proves this.

Conclusion: In this common task I have included information about witches and how they were discovered also things like who was the witch hunter, the witches' punishments, the witches' trial, how they recognised witches and all sorts of information on witchery. I have also included pictures and diagrams of witch craft.

By Fathia Rahman 8Z
yh i know it was borin kk dnt read it my skool wrk!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  oh my days you posted your homework..lolz..

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PrInCeZz07

BTW NARMZ whats your ff called id luv 2 read it?

its called pyaar ki jeet.....

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
whtz going on here guys??? Tongue
sabm786 IF-Rockerz
sabm786
sabm786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandoo

whtz going on here guys??? Tongue

its Tamz wedding wid sharhad..lolz

sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
hiya!yh silly me it was my history assesment im getting a level on that hw dum of me btw by re-opening this topic anajane mein hi sahi par meine kisi ko dukh pohchaya hai and i think its tym to not let it get worse btw hummy yaar tell e one thing how the hel did ya make me smile with tht pic???ive been thinkin abt it soo much ki mein uss tasweer ko dekh khar hass kese li yaar...

Go to top