7 Villains & snakes...................

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Guys yesterday I was wondering about villains in Kmt? Why Shah House is full of snakes and villains?😭

Their are plenty but how many are still unknown officially? 🤢

Plz count and tell to make sure their indeed and action against poor one couple which is MP so far and one in all?😳😕😳

Edited by Nina_sabin - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† nina!!!!!!!!U cracked me up😆 ðŸ˜†

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here is my villian list in the Shah house who are against Michi

1. Ayesha
2. Mamaji
3. Dadi
4. Alaap
5. Neev (if he turns -ve)

Basically, everybody in the Shah Mansion except (PL and Saumya) and then there is

Mr.and MRS Shergill!!! 😡 in the shergill house!! 😡

Nina_sabin thumbnail

Originally posted by: panache

Here is my villian list in the Shah house who are against Michi

1. Ayesha
2. Mamaji
3. Dadi
4. Alaap
5. Neev (if he turns -ve)

Basically, everybody in the Shah Mansion except (PL and Saumya) and then there is

Mr.and MRS Shergill!!! 😡 in the shergill house!! 😡

😉 cool but how come Dadi is on the list and who is the most poisonious among all?🤢

fahimataq thumbnail
the most poisonous! obvious its ayesha!!
ppanache thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

😉 cool but how come Dadi is on the list and who is the most poisonious among all?🤢

Are you seeing the show or not!!! 😡😆 Arre...Dadi is the one who started the whole NP thingy!!😡😆

Most poisonous - hmmmm!!! not Ayesha definitely 'cos she is stupid not smart enough to come up with any covert paln.😆......... but the most poisonous could be Neev if he turns negative...

otherwise, i think the most poisonous is yet to come!😉

-Deepa- thumbnail
Nina, i dont know why but your questions just cracked me up. 😆
Nina_sabin thumbnail

Originally posted by: panache

Are you seeing the show or not!!! 😡😆 Arre...Dadi is the one who started the whole NP thingy!!😡😆

Most poisonous - hmmmm!!! not Ayesha definitely 'cos she is stupid not smart enough to come up with any covert paln.😆.........

but the most poisonous could be Neev if he turns negative...

otherwise, i think the most poisonous is yet to come!😉

😊 Ok Yaar but how come Neev is more poisonous than Mera Milind? I have slightly different opinion here toward this NA couple.😳

I am shocked to see how big is our list of snakes. I think we forget here Saket buddy as he will be also part of big project?😳   

ppanache thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

😊 Ok Yaar but how come Neev is more poisonous than Mera Milind? I have slightly different opinion here toward this NA couple.😳 - The reason i am saying Neev is more poisonous(if he becomes negative) is because his planning is so subtle...and no one knows that he is -ve so far...everything is so suspenseful.... but with ayesha everyone expects her to act out dumb plans which only bring Michi together....😆😆😉

I am shocked to see how big is our list of snakes. I think we forget here Saket buddy as he will be also part of big project?😳   

Ya..Saket could also be added to the list...it looks everybody in the Shah and Shergill parivaar are against my poor Michi....😡😆 But Michi will survive and will destroy everybody who thinks evil for them!😆😆

Nina_sabin thumbnail
OOPS the list is huge now with full of snakes. 😡 Tell me if some one left behind? 😭
1. Mera Milind
2. Alaap
3. Mama Ji
4. Niharika
5. Shargell
6. Neev but his stones r also flower to Prachi as least suspect
7. Neev Sister

And their is one poor couple MP who is in full of politics of 7 brains? 🤢